• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kids doing fun stuff

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 09, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Becky Thatcher

jerryswife

Becky Thatcher

We got about 4 1/2 inches.  Most of it is already gone.

Tom Sawyer

William was the hardest working man in show business at the gig in Baltimore. Hauling heavy gear, running cables and hustling from 6 am to midnight for 4 straight days.
I looked over from shooting and realized he was the person giving the presenters their 5 minute warning... I was laughing on the inside that he was now running the show.  ;D

Lots of little adventures dealing with folks in the city. Cool old architecture, it used to be a really happening place back in the day. I hope that Baltimore can complete the turnaround that it seems to have happening.

He came home more of a man than when he left.

=================================================================================================================

Here is a slideshow I knocked together from photos by David Sygall, who has some really awesome Jimi Hendrix photos in his portfolio.

Patients Out of Time - 2016 Conference Slideshow

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Someone has to keep Roger out of trouble.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on May 05, 2016, 12:28 AM NHFT
Someone has to keep Roger out of trouble.

Actually I might have more of an opportunity to get up to mischief with him along. He is a chick magnet.

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Hey, i would take exception but it's true.   :'(

Tom Sawyer

The boy went with us to see Fred Eaglesmith at a free concert in Agawam, MA

He enjoyed getting to meet Fred and Tif Ginn

Becky had a little problem with the flash, but it is kind of cool none the less.

jerryswife

Love the Mickey Mouse ears in the first pic.   ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jerryswife on July 08, 2016, 12:29 PM NHFT
Love the Mickey Mouse ears in the first pic.   ;D

That's funny, Becky saw the same thing.  ;D

Great minds do think alike.

Happy Birthday!

jerryswife

Russell Kanning