• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Raffle for Taurus Millenium

Started by Kat Kanning, November 11, 2007, 06:12 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I was given this gun, and don't particularly want it, so I thought I'd raffle it off and give all the money to the Liberty Scholarship Fund.  It's a Taurus Millenium PT111 Pro, 9mm.  Comes with case, holster, 2 clips.  It looks new to me, but I don't really know if it's been fired or not, but could probably find out.  Tickets will be $10.  I'll do a drawing for it at Burning Porcupine 2008.

Some info from manufacturer

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

I ordered blank raffle ticket stock for my printer, but until then, I'll just keep a list of names/ ticket numbers.

Kat Kanning

I don't have any way to do any background checks  :D

Insurgent

1. How many rounds do the mags hold?
2. Do you accept PayPal?
3. When do ticket sales end?

Kat Kanning

1. Uh 10 according to the manufacturer web page.  I don't have any amo to load one and check.
2. Yes (bookish_lass at yahoo dot com)
3. When I sell 100 tickets or during burning porcupine, whichever comes first.

Russell Kanning

so...

$1000 goes to the LSFund
a decent gun goes to one lucky winner
a sense of dispair goes to the unlucky ticketholder, but remember

"It's for the Children"

Russell Kanning

the transfer of ownership will be very quiet if you wish .... or loud if you prefer.

If the federales ask who won ... we will tell them a friend of the children of NH.

Kat Kanning

sandm000

Is it necessary to attend the festival in order to win?

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Yay, three more tickets sold.  They're going fast :)  I guess the drawing will be a lot sooner than Burning Porcupine.

Pat McCotter

I want two! But I cannot pay online! Where are you going to be this week?! next weekend?!

Russell Kanning

you can send checks in the mail to Kat or probably the lsfund

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat McCotter on November 11, 2007, 04:32 PM NHFT
I want two! But I cannot pay online! Where are you going to be this week?! next weekend?!

WE were at the Concord Porc meeting in Concord yesterday.  What town do you live in Pat :P