• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

CALLING ALL LIBERTY DOLLAR ASSOCIATES!

Started by shuvom, November 11, 2007, 10:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shuvom

Hello all silver money enthusiasts out there!

A lot of us want to get off paper money.  Some of us have even become Liberty Dollar Associates, and worked in our own corner of NH, having some success. 

Now it's time to come together, first to talk, and then maybe more.  My name is Shuvom, an Associate in Manch, and I'm working with our Regional Currency Office (RCO) and two other Liberty Dollar Associates to possibly place a HUGE Liberty Dollar order before the end of the year. 

RCO orders have minimum sizes to get the low RCO price, and usually, a couple of RCO's from different states get together to place an order.  This time, we're going to try to bring Associates together and see if they want in. 

So, I'm announcing the FIRST EVER New Hampshire Liberty Dollar pot-luck-dinner, this Friday the 16th of November, at Ron Helwig's house in Deerfield.   

We know there are other Associates out there- I want to talk to anyone who is interested, and work as a team. 

Topics to discuss: 
1. Improvements needed to our website: www.nhlibertydollar.com
2. Strategies/areas of operation to expand the number of businesses that accept LD's.
3. Placing a large order together.  I don't know what the price will be for Associates who, unlike my business partners, aren't sharing some of the RCO upkeep fee, but it WILL be less than the Accociate price you can get (probably with less shipping charge as well).  Bring your checkbook! 

Please tell every Associate you know, and e-mail me for more details: shuvom@comcast.net

Thanks,
Shuvom

shuvom

Hello all silver money enthusiasts out there!

A lot of us want to get off paper money.  Some of us have even become Liberty Dollar Associates, and worked in our own corner of NH, having some success. 

Now it's time to come together, first to talk, and then maybe more.  My name is Shuvom, an Associate in Manch, and I'm working with our Regional Currency Office (RCO) and two other Liberty Dollar Associates to possibly place a HUGE Liberty Dollar order before the end of the year. 

RCO orders have minimum sizes to get the low RCO price, and usually, a couple of RCO's from different states get together to place an order.  This time, we're going to try to ask Associates together and see if they want in. 

So, I'm announcing the FIRST EVER New Hampshire Liberty Dollar pot-luck-dinner, this Friday the 16th of November, at Ron Helwig's house in Deerfield.   

We know there are other Associates out there- I want to talk to anyone who is interested, and work as a team. 

Topics to discuss: 
1. Improvements needed to our website: www.nhlibertydollar.com
2. Strategies/areas of operation to expand the number of businesses that accept LD's.
3. Placing a large order together.  I don't know what the price will be for Associates who, unlike my business partners, aren't sharing some of the RCO upkeep fee, but it WILL be less than the Accociate price you can get (probably with less shipping charge as well).  Bring your checkbook! 

Please tell every Associate you know, and e-mail me for more details: shuvom@comcast.net

Thanks,
Shuvom

Ron Helwig

Directions are on my website: directions to "Little Minnesota".

There's no real set time, but arriving any time around 5 or 6 is good.

error

Ron Helwig

Dan

how about people that carry silver in their pocket at all times?

Ron Helwig

The first NH Liberty Dollar newsletter just went out.

Read it here.

Not sure exactly when the Ron Paul Copper Liberties are going to arrive, but it should be soon.

Dreepa

Quote from: Ron Helwig on November 14, 2007, 12:52 PM NHFT
The first NH Liberty Dollar newsletter just went out.

Read it here.

Not sure exactly when the Ron Paul Copper Liberties are going to arrive, but it should be soon.
Rumor has it that a large batch was shipped to NH today..... ;D

RP coppers will be the new medium of exchange among us.... :)

shuvom

Some of you have heard the news- Liberty Dollar offices got raided today by the Feds- they confiscated everything.  If not, read here: http://gata.org/node/5738

So now I say we have to meet more than ever, to plan for the future.  Anyone in NH who wants to see Fed paper replaced by hard money come to Ron's house, tomorrow at 7. 

Directions here: http://ronhelwig.com/directions

Yours in freedom,
Shuvom

porcupine kate

Ron Bill and I are coming with Mark and Susan Mathews to the meeting.  We will get there between 7 & 8 tonight. 

Dave Ridley

i have  a msg in to both ron and shuvom requesting taped interviews for the Ridley Report.  That would be regarding today's meeting and the general LD situation.  i will probably only interview one of them.

the local secret service guys have still not returned my call from yesterday.

Ron Helwig

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 16, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT
i have  a msg in to both ron and shuvom requesting taped interviews for the Ridley Report.  That would be regarding today's meeting and the general LD situation.  i will probably only interview one of them.

the local secret service guys have still not returned my call from yesterday.

Shuvom is IMHO a better speaker. You really should come to the meeting tonight.

Pat McCotter

Hi Ron et al!!!!!

Unfortunately I am on call this weekend and cannot go more than 15-20 minutes from home (Concord) so I cannot make it tonight.

I just wanted to give a link to some essays I have been perusing lately by Hugo Salinas Price concerning gold, silver ans especially the Mexican Libertad.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/research/salinasndx.html

Cheers!
Pat McCotter

Ron Helwig

OK, meeting's over. We had about 20 people show up and had a heck of a discussion.

J’raxis 270145

Through a combination of I-93 sucking during rush hour, as usual, and wanting to find out what this meant, I wasn't able to make it out there. Any info going to be posted online about what was discussed? Other people at the Taproom were wondering too.