• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Manchester votes for mandatory auto insurance

Started by KBCraig, November 11, 2007, 12:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 12, 2007, 10:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on November 11, 2007, 08:04 PM NHFT
Why don't we ask the *cough* 83% to move to Mandatory, Mass where they can live out their dreams of mandatory mass hysteria?

I know...there is no place-name "Mandatory" in MA.  :-\

I wonder how many of these 83% recently moved here from Massachusetts...

Perhaps that 83% are already insured and have nothing to lose if this legislation becomes law.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: jjschless on November 15, 2007, 04:06 AM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 12, 2007, 10:31 AM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on November 11, 2007, 08:04 PM NHFT
Why don't we ask the *cough* 83% to move to Mandatory, Mass where they can live out their dreams of mandatory mass hysteria?

I know...there is no place-name "Mandatory" in MA.  :-\

I wonder how many of these 83% recently moved here from Massachusetts...

Perhaps that 83% are already insured and have nothing to lose if this legislation becomes law.

And as usual bullshit like "I'm already paying my 'fair share,' so why aren't you?" was probably a driving factor in their decision to vote their own choices on the rest of us.

KBCraig

Perhaps they think they have nothing to lose. Right until they get their next insurance bill if it becomes mandatory!

JJ

Quote from: KBCraig on November 15, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT

Perhaps they think they have nothing to lose. Right until they get their next insurance bill if it becomes mandatory!

As yes, thank you for correcting that statement.   :) 

EJinCT

And here I am thinking that I would have $400 extra each year due to no longer being forced to buy insurance.    :(   ( Yeah, my car is an old p.o.s.   :D )

I was only in an accident once, as a passenger; and I was a very "creative' driver when I was a youth, with much of my driving happening in the I-95 corridor.

So how do we get poor drivers off of the road so their statistics cant be used against the rest of us?