• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Dinner West

Started by TackleTheWorld, November 11, 2007, 07:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

It wasn't like that at all...

It was kind of like being Robinson Crusoe... Nippa Huts in the jungle clearing, the smell of the coconut husks burning for the cooking fires.

Pat K

Hey if thats your story, I am backing you all the way. ;D

Tom Sawyer

Oh there was a tropical honey involved too, but the pg version was pretty interesting in itself.

Really hospitable people, treated me like an honored guest.

Kat Kanning

Don't worry Roger, I'll protect you.  I'll tie his ballet slippers together when he's not looking.  :D

Puke

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 17, 2007, 04:05 AM NHFT
Don't worry Roger, I'll protect you.  I'll tie his ballet slippers together when he's not looking.  :D

That's The Presidents job.    :glasses7: :crazy3:

Russell Kanning

nothing like a traditional thanksgiving at Shorty's Tool Crib

firecracker joe

this sounds like alot of fun so here is my rsvp. if i can help with anything special just let me know rocco and i will be there and will bring something just dont konw what if there are any suggestions let me know and its done otherwise i will be west for turkey day . Beats trying to reform my family. >:D

my other life i was a cook so if you need help cooking im good in a kitchen let me know

shyfrog

Is there anything the tadpoles and I can bring that is needed?

Becky Thatcher

I was planning on bringing stuffed acorn squash (stuffed with apples and cranberries) and pumpkin pie. :)

TackleTheWorld

Welcome to the forum, Becky! 
I've been looking forward to this day.
Advice to innocent ribbers and thread hijackers: Don't mess with Becky, the Presidents Mom.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 17, 2007, 12:10 PM NHFT
I was planning on bringing stuffed acorn squash (stuffed with apples and cranberries) and pumpkin pie. :)
When I see the name Becky Thatcher ... I think of Austin Powers ... and his think small therapy.

Kat Kanning

Yeah, Becky Thatcher is here! :)  She's been lurking for so long, it was only a matter of time.  ;D

FTL_Ian

Lloyd Danforth

Indian Joe must be right around the corner