• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Room for Rent - Manchester - short term only

Started by ny2nh, November 12, 2007, 11:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ny2nh

I've decided to break down and rent out an extra bedroom in my home.....but only to someone looking for short-term accommodations! I really don't want someone who is looking for something permanent. I was really thinking someone who is here to work on a presidential campaign for the next month or so.

Furnished room, wireless internet. $125 per week or $500 per month. Person must be clean (duh!), tolerant of cats, and most definitely a non-smoker.

Anyone interested can email me at ny2nh @ comcast . net

error

Talk to the RonPaulHQ people; they're looking to place people on a short-term basis for "Operation Live Free or Die."

ny2nh

I plan to email just about every campaign.....but I will start with Andy @ Ron Paul's campaign.....and then move on to others. Thanks for the idea though!

Dreepa

Quote from: ny2nh on November 12, 2007, 04:36 PM NHFT
I plan to email just about every campaign.....but I will start with Andy @ Ron Paul's campaign.....and then move on to others. Thanks for the idea though!
tammy... please email me... I know someone who will take it.

ny2nh

Dreepa -

Email me at ny2nh @ comcast.net - I don't have your email address on this particular computer.....

Tammy