• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hobbiton Area Potluck Fridays

Started by Russell Kanning, November 12, 2007, 03:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Want to do this Friday?  At the Compound or at Hoyt?

Kat Kanning

Yes.  1 vote for outdoors at Hoyt.

Free libertarian

I'm good with outside at Hoyt...what time? Is there still a grill by the main Burning Porc fire pit...someone might want to cook some burgers or something.  It should be a good opportunity to plot Apple Fest too.

Lloyd Danforth

Bob's giant grill is down there. Don't know about gas.  I can bring the little one, but, it is acting Hinky.  6:30 or 7?

Free libertarian

I'll try to get there as early as I can...picking up Newspapers tomorrow, I hope, so that may determine my timing. 
Get's dark earlier these days...6:30.  I may have a 20 lb propane tank I can bring.

Russell Kanning

we can just move the grill to the front of the house or eat in the back 40
we have a propane tank, so let's fire up the grill :)

Lex

I will be coming from Manchester so I will pickup some rotisserie chicken or something on the way.

Russell Kanning

cool
Kat is making chili and chips and salsa.

Lloyd Danforth

We had almost twenty people show up tonight.  Lots of food and conversation!  The Stars were great!

Pat K

Russell Kanning

the leftover Mikes Hard Lemonade is in the second fridge in the shed area of the farmhouse
the leftover cookies made it to Liberty Books in Concord
I think the professors wife left some drinks behind also

Lloyd Danforth

I'm pretty sure the cookie sare gone, but, if we do PLF this Friday we can check out the booze. Everybody up for it?

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I am understanding Pot Luck Friday 9/05 is at the HOYT FARM about 6:30 and we will be drinking warm Mike's Hard Lemonade and consuming stale cookies?

Kat Kanning

At the man cave, I think, instead of Hoyt.