• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hobbiton Area Potluck Fridays

Started by Russell Kanning, November 12, 2007, 03:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Friday

Silent Bob isn't replying to my email.  Is he out of town, or just, you know, being Silent Bob?

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Rather short notice but we're planing Potluck Friday at Liberty Ln.

Lloyd Danforth

Potluck Friday being conducted at Liberty Lane day after Thursday. Come one, come all!  Hear about Silent Bob's latest lawsuit! See John's scar!
'Bout 7!

41mag

PattyLee loves dogs

So John already bounced back? Is he "more machine than man" now? Guess I'll come tomorrow and find out!

Mike Barskey

Help a newbie out: is "Liberty Lane" yet another name for the Hoyt Farm in Grafton? And what time do people gather and eat on Friday? I would love to join y'all, but may not be able to make it with such a long drive after work.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: telomerase on October 02, 2008, 06:46 PM NHFT
So John already bounced back? Is he "more machine than man" now? Guess I'll come tomorrow and find out!
We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 02, 2008, 06:47 PM NHFT
Help a newbie out: is "Liberty Lane" yet another name for the Hoyt Farm in Grafton? And what time do people gather and eat on Friday? I would love to join y'all, but may not be able to make it with such a long drive after work.

Liberty Lane is about a mile up Bullocks crossing Rd.  C-5 on page 34 of your NH Atlas & Gaz.  or about 3 miles further west on rt 4 from the left you take to get to Hoyt.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 02, 2008, 06:47 PM NHFT
It is not that confusing. The Hoyt Farm is located on Hoyt Road.
But not on Hoyt Brook road in Danbury ... 1 mile away ... the brook in our backyard is Smith Brook.
Google maps didn't know where liberty lane is, but somehow all the delivery people know.
I think this starts fairly early and runs as late as people want it to .... but you will have to ask Lloyd. You can probably even fall asleep on an extra bed afterwards. :)

Mike Barskey

Great. I'd love to join you tonight - and I want to bring a broccoli-quiche-like dish - but since I don't have cell phone service up there I don't want to get lost 100 feet from your house and then drive around for an hour trying to find it. I see Bullocks Crossing Rd on Google maps, and it appears to be about 3 miles past the Hoyt Farm turnoff - if I take a right on Bullocks Crossing Road from Rte. 4, will I see a "Liberty Lane" sign after about a mile? I don't have a NH Atlas, but perhaps old-school paper maps beat high-tech Google in Grafton. :)

Also, may I invite some friends?

Russell Kanning

I guess it worked.

That was lots of fun last night.

Lloyd Danforth