• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Calling all Anarchists and Agorists and Out of the System Activists

Started by David, November 13, 2007, 12:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Of those considering the move to NH, or those in Manchester, that fit into the anarchist, agorist, or just out of the system activist, would you consider moving to Keene?  If not, why not? 
Keep in mind with greater numbers, and keenes (relatively ) low population can result into some amazing victories. 

Russell Kanning

I agree that Keene is a great place for an anarchist (or whatever people are calling themselves) to move to be with like-minded folks.

TackleTheWorld

So what's the anarchyhouseproject1.org site mentioned in your signature about?
And when will it really be up?

David

FTL_Ian

Quote from: error on November 13, 2007, 03:20 PM NHFT
I've been to Keene... they have a couple of traffic lights and a 24 hour Price Chopper. Not exactly bustling metropolis. :)

I don't believe Manchester has a Price Chopper.  24-hour groceries = Metropolis   :icon_pirat:

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

FYI:  $30 a month of our FreeKeene contributions have now been earmarked to purchase advertisements on the Ridley Report.  This seems to be the best place to advertise to recruit potential movers.  If anyone disagrees and has a better advertising venue in mind, please let me know.

Also, $30 is most of our budget as we only have a handful of contributors.  If you would like to help out please get signed up as a monthly contributor at http://contribute.freekeene.com

error

Manchester doesn't have a 24 hour much of anything. It's quite annoying.

Russell Kanning

Keene sure is a hotbed of activity .... especially considering there are only a couple handfuls of activists.

Dreepa

Quote from: Puke on November 14, 2007, 02:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on November 14, 2007, 07:26 AM NHFT
I think you mean pigeon-holed. Corn-holed means something else.  :blush:

Nope. It's more fun to work sex-terms into everyday speech.
Where did Dirty Sanchez go?
Bravo Puke Bravo!

this is my fav post of the day.

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 16, 2007, 03:23 PM NHFT
Keene sure is a hotbed of activity .... especially considering there are only a couple handfuls of activists.
Yup. 
Btw, even if you are not an anarchist or an agorist, WE NEED you here.  Take care of the means, and the ends will take care of themselves. 

FTL_Ian

Quote from: error on November 16, 2007, 03:20 PM NHFT
Manchester doesn't have a 24 hour much of anything. It's quite annoying.

I am shocked to hear that about the "big city".

CVS is 24 hours here, as are a couple of gas stations.

If it weren't for the zoning board we would have a Wal-Mart Supercenter open 24 hours.

FTL_Ian

Fun Fact:

The Keene area's Free Stater-owned pub is bigger than Murphy's in Manchester and in a much prettier location.   8)

FTL_Ian

The Ceilidh House is so big that we could easily fit several times our current group of about 10 or 15, not to speak of the upstairs that I have never seen.

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 16, 2007, 10:23 PM NHFT
Fun Fact:

The Keene area's Free Stater-owned pub is bigger than Murphy's in Manchester and in a much prettier location.   8)

Yeah, but it's out in the boonies. I can walk to Murphy's.  ;D