• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Possibly Moving to NH very soon.

Started by JJ, November 13, 2007, 05:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Given the circumstances of my situation and recent job loss, I am looking at moving to NH.  I had planned on moving in late 2008/early 2009 but I wish to see if it is possible to move earlier, as in now.  Currently I am organizing the Metro Milwaukee Ron Paul 2008 Meetup and would enjoy helping out with NH's first in the nation primary.  Basically I am looking for a room to rent for a short time.  I am a clean, even tempered person with a slight allergy to cats.  I work in the manufacturing field as a Maintenance Technician for CNC turning/machining centers. 

Any help you folks can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

James

ny2nh

Too bad about the cats....I have a short-term room for rent.....

Dreepa

Hey,

have you joined the FreeStateProject?
Check it out.

Also you may want to check out seattleliberty.org.. Operation Live Free or Die... we are going to try and get subsidized housing etc for those helping with the campaign.

JJ

Quote from: Dreepa on November 13, 2007, 05:20 PM NHFT
Hey,

Check it out.

Also you may want to check out seattleliberty.org.. Operation Live Free or Die... we are going to try and get subsidized housing etc for those helping with the campaign.

I joined the FSP about a month ago.  I will check out Op LFoD.  Thanks

Dreepa

Quote from: jjschless on November 13, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFT
Hey,

Check it out.

Cool.
op LFOD is basically trying to organize the mass migration of people moving here for Ron Paul's campaign.. Sign up for the email.. but lots of the bulk of news is about 3-4 days away.

JJ

Quote from: Dreepa on November 13, 2007, 10:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: jjschless on November 13, 2007, 08:10 PM NHFT
Hey,

Check it out.

Cool.
op LFOD is basically trying to organize the mass migration of people moving here for Ron Paul's campaign.. Sign up for the email.. but lots of the bulk of news is about 3-4 days away.

I plan on helping with the Ron Paul efforts though my reason for moving is first and foremost the Free State Project.

Dreepa

Quote from: jjschless on November 14, 2007, 02:05 AM NHFT

I plan on helping with the Ron Paul efforts though my reason for moving is first and foremost the Free State Project.
works for me.