• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridley Report: Creation of "historic district" sparks concerns in Keene

Started by Dave Ridley, November 13, 2007, 10:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

"Certificate of Appropriateness"  ::) , that is such a nice way of saying permit/permission. 

I enjoy watching your reports DaDa, as I was investigating the possibility of joining FSP the videos on YouTube defiantly helped convince me that FSP was right for me.  I encourage you to continue this trend perhaps even creating videos profiling some of the members and leadership.  Videos highlighting the activism/work as well as gatherings/play are good as well.  One last comment is that your open carry videos are great too, especially for those of us in states that cannot allow such actions to take place.

An interesting side note:  Here in WI open carry is legal but if you do it you will be arrested for disorderly conduct. 

error

Quote from: jjschless on November 14, 2007, 02:44 AM NHFT
Here in WI open carry is legal but if you do it you will be arrested for disorderly conduct. 

Yeah, but you're in Milwaukee, where police corruption is a way of life.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 13, 2007, 10:45 PM NHFT
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8slhFyBIs

Hey Mr. Ridley, you had mentioned one of your reports would involve a "fight" the other day when you called into FTL. Were you being literal or figurative? Is this the report you were talking about? I can't view it while at my office.

JJ

Quote from: error on November 14, 2007, 02:46 AM NHFT
Quote from: jjschless on November 14, 2007, 02:44 AM NHFT
Here in WI open carry is legal but if you do it you will be arrested for disorderly conduct. 

Yeah, but you're in Milwaukee, where police corruption is a way of life.

Indeed, the irony is that during the recent attempt to get CCW passed our Governor stated that if one wanted to carry a gun, they should open carry as it is already legal.  Needless to say CCW legislation failed.

Dave Ridley

the fight is on the gun range video from a week ago roughly.

however...it is just a dog fight! not a planned one obviously

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 14, 2007, 08:55 PM NHFT
the fight is on the gun range video from a week ago roughly.

however...it is just a dog fight! not a planned one obviously

Ohhh.  ::) Here I'm thinking a verbal fight between someone who disliked the FSP and a Porcupine.