• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Politics kill freedom! - Arguments for stricter Vote Control

Started by shyfrog, November 14, 2007, 07:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

Oct. 3, 2006. Pickel Pines, Tenn. 28-year-old Karl Charley Robertson III entered the one room East Pickel Pines School and voted for 10 resolutions to raise taxes ranging from a gas tax hike to a tax on oxygen, and then voted for his own bill, a strict state control on Twinkies, placing them in the State run candy stores.
Five of the resolutions and the bill passed.

April 16, 2007. Clacksburg, Pa. 33-year-old Penn Tech student Fho Seungh-Hu voted for two new controls on the air we breathe and the water we drink, then voted for 30 more tax increases two hours later in a classroom building.
His own campaign to regulate the vitamin supplement industry was successful and brought the election toll to 33, making the voting rampage the most deadly in U.S. history. Fifteen other laws did not pass but will most likely be on the ballot next election.

Oct. 10, 2007. Cleaverland Ohio, a 16-year-old student at a Cleaverland high school voted on a referendum allowing oversight and stricter controls on food grown on private land. This particular law, if passed, would make it a crime to grow produce to be consumed in the privacy of your own home.

These are just three examples of why we need to no longer participate in the sham that is politics. From the examples above you can see that politics has only one purpose: killing freedom

A New Hampshire teacher, Jan Do, is acting pro-actively against this claim. She is insisting on voting her conscience. She insists that voting for more freedom actually serves to protect her and others from those who vote against it.
The New Hampshire State Board of Subversion has barred her from doing so, however. She argues that it is her Constitutional right and lawful under natural law to vote because she registered to vote before the deadline.

Do said she's ready vote down any tax increase, control on private contract, or attack on personal liberty.

Voting is indicative of many problems on many different levels that range from the psychology of the individual who decides to vote, to the society he or she is reacting to.
If everyone would only look through all the pontification on fault, they would see that the tragedy lies in the lives cut far too short through timing and context.

In bringing her vote to the ballot box, Do may rest her fear but by adding another vote to any given situation she is exasperating the problems. Another vote only adds to the fear of what if, and it also adds to the ability to vote and kill.

As she holds her mechanism of death in her hands, Do should understand the responsibility she takes on.
For no longer would she be Jan Do, English teacher, but Jan Do, killer of liberty.

Russell Kanning

shyfrog

Vote Control means using both hands (vote early, vote often)

Rocketman

shyfrog

shyfrog

So where are all the amendment XXVI supporters with rebuttals? National Voters Association? Vote Casters of America? Twenty-Sixth Amendment Sisters?  :icon_pirat:

Rocketman

I laughed harder the second time through it, then harder still the third time.   ;D

Russell Kanning

laughing at this serious attempt to control this powerful threat to our freedoms is uncalled for ... and may break several secret laws

shyfrog

oh oh oh! here's one

If voting is criminal, then only criminals will vote  :icon_pirat:

David

I think we may be getting Shy to see things our way.   ;)

Russell Kanning

shyfrog

Actually...no, I'm not really seeing things your way but I understand what you guys are doing to an extent and don't play the splitting game. I'm a firm 2nd Amendment supporter. I believe it to be a fundamental right. So take my sarcasm in the satire to it's logical conclusion: I am a firm believer in the right to vote.

No individual can be held responsible for the actions of another individual. By stating that voting is violence makes the assumption that I am somehow responsible for the actions of the person I voted for? That's just utterly ridiculous and flies in the face of individual responsibility.

My vote is for a representative. I hold that representative accountable for their actions. I don't hold myself accountable for their actions.

Do I like the system we have now? No...absolutely not. It is not being executed in accordance to original intent, thus my support for Ron Paul. Does Ron Paul represent me on every issue? No. If Ron Paul decides to jail innocent people for crossing the border, he's not representing me in that respect.

Elected leaders can claim they're only doing the will of their constituents all till the heifers bay and mosey on home. It's no different than saying "I was only following orders". The problem is the individual. There is no state. There is no collective. There is no group.

There is only the individual.

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: shyfrog on November 15, 2007, 09:24 PM NHFT
There is no state. There is no collective. There is no group.

There is only the individual.

^This.

+1, Lou.