• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Vaccinate your kids or go to jail!"

Started by KBCraig, November 14, 2007, 11:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on November 23, 2007, 09:36 AM NHFTI have yet to find a Ped who acknowledged the severity of vax dangers and hung up his coat. I have yet to find a Ped who will admit the serious risks of vaxs. He or she cannot go against the system or they will become ostrasized from their practice, lose privledges etc. Their bread and butter is vaccines and they cannot  keep to their oath which is "First do no harm". There is more than enough evidence that prove some vaccines have a high risk to do harm, including death, yet I find many Peds who know little about their own medical research that clearly shows these serious adverse effects. Even when presented with the studies they refuse to acknowledge it. From a mental/pysch point of view, to accept what is presented would bring their world crashing down and they would have to come to the realization that they have maimed and killed millions of kids by exposing them to toxic vaccines. To date there is not ONE pediatrician who has the courage to step forward and admit that vaccines are destroying immune systems. There have been many MD's who have crossed the line but never a Ped. Those MD's have been excommunicated from the sacred school of medicine by their spineless peers. I have heard and interviewed many parents who questioned vaccines with their ped and attempted to discuss the adverse effects and almost always the peds became irritated, spouted off the vaccine myths without research to back it and many have refused to treat their children after the confrontation. Other "doubting Thomas's" peds have later reported the parents to child abuse agencies and they then paid a visit to the parents homes. Nice huh? so much for "oaths" and "the good doctor".

Our pediatrician had no problem at all with eliminating most vaccines, delaying others, and using the few we wanted that were actually on the "schedule."

And he had no problem with us completely going vaccine-free, if that was our wish.

Joe

kola

Joe, if you wish to share his name with me I would be grateful. Kola

MaineShark

kola

QuoteFirst my understanding of the post is the State is requiring the vaccinations.

The state is ATTEMPTING to ENFORCE that vaccines are required. There are legal exemptions. Therefore, for the state (spokesman/goons) to say they are "required" is a flat-out lie. It is just like the famous "no shots-no school" slogan. Do you have a problem comprehending the fact? I am puzzled. The state laws for exemption are listed online at NVIC (National Vaccine Information Center). How can something be REQUIRED or MANDATORY when there is a EXEMPTION?
ie:
VACCINES ARE REQUIRED AND MANDATORY

^NOW, we get a magnifying glass and look at those dotted lines that are under the above phrase:

..umm but you do not need them if you file exemption status...heh..heh

some states do this:...Vaccinations are required for all children before entering school. They must have all the recommended vaccines ...they ramble on and on..yada  yada yada and then they go into listing 1a and 1b..2a 2 b, then see paragram 7 on page 4, ( nicley confusing the commonfolks)...then they say in another subtitle: or file religous exemption. The whole time the main focus of the written document is encompassed around "all shots are required".

QuoteThough exemptions exist, they are seldom used, or for that matter truly available

But they ARE available...and they ARE used. No, not by many, but shouldn't people have a choice?

QuoteWithout reviewing each State's statutes the exempts fall under two categories, a religious exemption covering faiths which have a general tenet against such procedures...

That is incorrect for a number of reasons. ONE... some states have medical, religious AND personal exemptions, others have medical and religious only. I believe 2 states have only medical. TWO, the religous exemption has nothing to do with belonging to a certain group (catholic, protestant, Jeh Wit etc). There are some variables amongst the states but most are non specific. I have Native American beliefs, my blood is sacred, therefore vaccines are not wanted.  I can also choose personal exemption, which means "its personal". No need to give a reason. Check the box and say thank you.

Quoteand one for those that have had reactions attributable to vaccination (mine falls under the second).

That is a medical exemption and needs a MD or DO signature.

QuoteSince receiving the first dosage is usually required to get the second exempt, any damage is already done... you just avoid further damage that might come from the boosters.

Not always true. If ANOTHER child or family member has had a adverse reaction that would fit into the medical exemption criteria as well. Genetics plays a role in vaccine adverse events. Some kids are only listed as medical exempted for one particular "jab" ( ie DPT) or they are excluded from all of them. In other cases, if your child is scheduled for his vax and becomes sick BEFORE the visit a medical exemption could also be scribed. Cold, flus, high fevers etc are all contraindications to be excluded from a vaccination. When the child is better they can re-schedule the visit.

You are just throwing some "half-facts" out here. I am glad you have looked into the topic but I urge you to continue....unless you already came to a decision that you know enough.

I get really get puzzled when parents come to conclusions about vaccines yet failed to gather all the pertinent information. It is a very difficult task I must admit. The average
layperson cannot digest all the information from one or two books or a few videos AND most of the material (pro AND con) needs to be dissected.

Kola

kola

state laws:
( a bit puzzled why NH does not have personal exemptions..hmm)

http://www.nvic.org/state-site/state-exemptions.htm laws: 

kola

Quote from: MaineShark on November 24, 2007, 07:33 PM NHFT
Wicksman, DO, Concord Pediatrics

Joe

Thanks Joe! I will try and speak with him via phone, email or letter.
Kola

coffeeseven

For me it still all boils down to the Libertarian chestnut who is the boss of you?.

John Edward Mercier

NH doens't have a personal exemption, probably because its never thought about it.

The genetic link is under a doctor's exemption, and is proven... but not fully understood.
The ones to show a reaction prior to myself were my twin uncles, the only one after me has been my niece. So though it runs in the lineage, it isn't inherent to all members.

A Libertarian society would entail that members should be able to attain vaccines as desired...
But either the government owes responsibility to public health, or owes no such responsibility.

I've found that people want things both ways.