• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Friday and the Curmudgeon like me!

Started by TackleTheWorld, November 15, 2007, 09:58 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

I am so surprised to see who was at the V mask protest.  Two highly respected members of the FSP who I thought didn't take kindly to my incarceration hijinx:
I'm pretty sure that's Friday under that mask.

And this million dollar photo:
Not only is he smiling, but he's holding a protest sign!

Shucks folks I'm speechless.
:blush:

Pat K

I can neither confirm or deny the
presence of Friday under the mask.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 15, 2007, 09:58 PM NHFT
  Two highly respected members of the FSP who I thought didn't take kindly to my incarceration hijinx:
I don't know where you got this idea about me. 

Friday

My press agent has released the following statement "Miss Friday was admitted to Cedars Sinai for tour-induced exhaustion.  Rumors of entering rehab, canoodling with Matt Damon, or prancing around the streets of Manchester with sparklers and V masks are just that...rumors. Where does People magazine get this stuff??"

Kat Kanning

That Friday chick is quite the movie star  ;D

Tom Sawyer

;D
Hey put on a mask and our alter egos come out.  :icon_pirat:

Several folks that had been on the fence (maybe) in the past were solidly on your side TTW.

Of course I'm not sure who any of these radicals were... >:D

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on November 16, 2007, 06:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 15, 2007, 09:58 PM NHFT
  Two highly respected members of the FSP who I thought didn't take kindly to my incarceration hijinx:
I don't know where you got this idea about me. 
I must have mistaken grumpiness for disapproval.  Glad I was wrong.

SethCohn

Quote from: Friday on November 16, 2007, 06:56 AM NHFT
My press agent has released the following statement "Miss Friday was admitted to Cedars Sinai for tour-induced exhaustion.  Rumors of entering rehab, canoodling with Matt Damon, or prancing around the streets of Manchester with sparklers and V masks are just that...rumors. Where does People magazine get this stuff??"

In response, Matt Damon's press agent released the following statement "Mr. Damon was quite pleased, actually, to be canoodling with Miss Friday, after his friend Doug Stanhope told him about her lovely long hair.  When asked for a comment, Mr. Damon replied 'How do you like them apples!' much to the bewilderment of the press corp."  Rumors of a sequel to Good Will Hunting, set in Manchester NH, continue to float around.

Pat K

I just gave a +1 to Seth, I couldn't stop myself.

David

Careful, PatK, Seth is our unofficial redheaded stepchild.  Being overly nice to him, even on the peppiness board has consequences. 

Kat Kanning

Sacrilege!  Caleb is, and always will be, the redheaded stepchild!

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Like Gonzo, we don't really know quite what he is.