• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ridley Report cracks 50,000 views...

Started by Dave Ridley, November 15, 2007, 11:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Not too bad for 6 weeks of activity.  am up to 1300 video views a day now...
had 3000 today

subscriptions are edging up again after some levelling off, but it has been a chore to get each subscription.

RidleyReport
Videos Watched: 53

Videos: 38
Favorites: 21

Channel Type: Director
Subscribers: 208

Channel Views: 9,433
Video Views: 50,284

dalebert

Russell Kanning

there will be plenty of people who are wandering by and watching these videos ... keep up the good "tags"
these videos will attract many likeminded people to our cause ... it is already happening ... video = reality .... these days

Raineyrocks

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 15, 2007, 11:08 PM NHFT
Not too bad for 6 weeks of activity.  am up to 1300 video views a day now...
had 3000 today

subscriptions are edging up again after some levelling off, but it has been a chore to get each subscription.

RidleyReport
Videos Watched: 53

Videos: 38
Favorites: 21

Channel Type: Director
Subscribers: 208

Channel Views: 9,433
Video Views: 50,284

Alright!  This is great! ;D  It's got to be the famous eyebrow thing, I love it! :)

Raineyrocks

I didn't want the eyebrow thing to be taken the wrong way, of course it's Dada's presentation, content, great videos not just the eyebrow raise. ;D

Dada, did do the eyebrow thing for me at Murphy's I loved it! ;D

Tom Sawyer

Good job Mr. Ridley.
I don't get to watch a lot of web video, don't have broadband, but you do good narrations especially considering you're doing the shot at the same time. You also seem to have got the timing really well. (Gee, just how much time does the backspace editor clip off the end of the shot ;D )

FTL_Ian

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 16, 2007, 01:25 PM NHFT
FreeKeene.com is a proud sponsor!   8)
As is the NHLA  8)

For what it's worth... I think RidleyReport.com got a lot of subscribers because of the coverage of the Brown case.
Ergo, the question is "what huge news would get a lot of eyeballs?"

I would suggest bird-dogging the presidential hopefuls. Getting Hillary or Rudy in an unscripted moment is what NH grassroots is best at, and would make for "eminently diggable" video.
I understand it may or may not be Dave's first choice, but do keep in mind, the opportunity only lasts another 4-6 weeks, then it's all over for 4 years. For extra fun and leverage, maybe team up with Matt and Phil/Supperman from SendTheRightMessage.com

There are multiple candidates in multiple towns every day from here on out. Here's a convenient calendar:
http://prioritiesnh.org/birddog_calendar.php

Dave Ridley

am up to 3500 video views per day the last two days

Puke

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks