• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Karaoke Fridays

Started by dawn, November 18, 2007, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dawn

Come on down to the Ceilidh House for "Karaoke Fridays" starting at 8 p.m. It's on Route 12 in Westmoreland (just over the Keene line). It's a riot!

The Ceilidh House does not have a waitstaff, so you have to go up to the bar to place your order. Get your own menu, silverware, napkin, etc. All ages are welcome!

Kat Kanning

Oh, I thought you were going to say the ice cream place in Winchester.  :D

Mark_FTL

I'm there pretty much every Friday starting at 10:30p, making a giant ass of myself :).

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Mark_FTL on November 18, 2007, 06:41 PM NHFT
I'm there pretty much every Friday starting at 10:30p, making a giant ass of myself :).

I had always wanted to see Varrin sing "It's a Longway to the Top if You Want to Rock'n Roll"  :D

Pat K

I hope to come and watch one night.

(fear not I will not sing.)

dawn

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 18, 2007, 06:30 PM NHFT

I think that was only a karaoke ice cream bar for those few short minutes that we crooned along with the juke box. I don't think my daughters have ever quite recovered from the embarrassment!

Mark sang a lovely song about all the horrid things the song writer would rather do "than spend another day with you". Quite a riot. There was another guy doing a song about the wolf and the 3 little pigs - very entertaining!

Rocketman

Quote from: dawn on November 19, 2007, 07:37 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 18, 2007, 06:30 PM NHFT

I think that was only a karaoke ice cream bar for those few short minutes that we crooned along with the juke box. I don't think my daughters have ever quite recovered from the embarrassment!

Mark sang a lovely song about all the horrid things the song writer would rather do "than spend another day with you". Quite a riot. There was another guy doing a song about the wolf and the 3 little pigs - very entertaining!

Wow, the first song would have to be Weird Al Yankovic's "One More Minute," and the second would have to be "Three Little Pigs" by Green Jell-O.  Like I said, wow... haven't heard either song in 10 years.

I'll put this on my calendar for Friday if others are going.   :)

TackleTheWorld

I'm starting rumors that Dawn, Rocketman, TackleTheWorld, Facilitator, & Mark will be there tonight.

dawn

There you go, starting trouble again! ;-)

Rocketman

I have some work to finish, but I'll shoot for 8:00... I'll definitely by there by 9.   :blueman:

FTL_Ian

John

FTL_Ian

srqrebel

I'll check again, but unless I'm mistaken, Ceilidh House is also closed on Fridays for the winter.

Correction: Ceilidh House is open on Friday nights for karaoke.  It's actually their biggest night of the week.