• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Karaoke Fridays

Started by dawn, November 18, 2007, 06:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I cant see any food or drink place ever closing for fri. or sat. for the winter. 

Beth221

is this an EVERy friday night happening? 

I will be in NH next week, for a full week, so might see me!

David

Yes, but turnout varies.  If you are certain you will be there, post it, and those who don't go often may show up to say hello.  Mark and his wife usually don't get there till about 10:30 pm, and they are most likely of all to go.  some times there are only a few people there, and other times there is 6-7, from our group that is.  The bar itself will have a few dozen people there. 

srqrebel

I may be there shortly after 11PM... depends on the weather, and whether I am working overtime that night.

John

I haven't done karaoke since (WAY) back in the day when I used to call somehere else home.  I look forward to finding out what sort of song list they have (WAY UP HERE) before I make any firm commitment about singing.  ;) ;)

;D Weather permitting  :D  I'll make it out there very soon.

(Maybe I'll even do a PHONH report while out west.  8)

John

Quote from: John on January 15, 2008, 12:28 PM NHFT(Maybe I'll even do a PHONH report while out west.  8)

Just saw the Ridley Report . . . Dave just did what I was thinking . . .Oh well . . .  I sure don't want to act like some hanger on & not sure Dave will want to claim me as one of his students either. . .
DON"T BLAME DAVE FOR MY ERRORS . . .

(On the other hand - we are also here for some  fun.)  Right?

En H free dot com
Eennn H Frrreeee dot com
:punk:

FTL_Ian

John

;D  Maybe these make a good case for leaving the camera at home?   :o

Just kidding . . .

kola

dave is one goofy good guy.. lol

kola

Puke

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 18, 2008, 05:44 PM NHFT
Does the owner there allow carrying sidearms?  I figured they might, only because they are Free Staters.

I don't know of anyone that has been chided for carrying.

srqrebel

Sorry I missed this one, though my job currently takes priority -- which is why I was absent.

Would have loved to meet you, Scott.  Perhaps I will see you at Social Sundays today?  It's at 3PM, located at the Colony Mill food court in Keene. :)

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 28, 2008, 04:40 PM NHFT
I think we'll make it.

The Ruiner is returning to the Shire!

Alert Alert.   ;D

Kat Kanning

Oh, you're coming to NH, PatK?  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 28, 2008, 05:40 PM NHFT
Oh, you're coming to NH, PatK?  ;D

No one has told me I am ruining it for the rest. :'(

I guess I will just have to look to Russell for inspiration
and try harder.  ;D

I will try to make it up to the shire to see everyone though.