• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

procrastinating on the moving guide

Started by porcupine kate, November 19, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

Here I am supposed to be working on the moving guide for the FSP so everyone have an easier time moving to the Shire.  I should be typing and organizing my notes and filling in the gaps so this gets done for the Liberty Forum. 

But I'm not.  I'm reading and posting about nothing really important because that is so much easier than working for the cause.

Tell me to get moving on.

Pat K

I have learned NEVER EVER to tell a women that.

But I would suggest, you could start if you want to.

Insurgent

Quote from: porcupine kate on November 19, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT
Here I am supposed to be working on the moving guide for the FSP so everyone have an easier time moving to the Shire.  I should be typing and organizing my notes and filling in the gaps so this gets done for the Liberty Forum. 

But I'm not.  I'm reading and posting about nothing really important because that is so much easier than working for the cause.

It's so easy to "lose" an evening on the forums!  :-\ That being said, as requested--get moving on!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Insurgent on November 19, 2007, 09:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: porcupine kate on November 19, 2007, 09:37 PM NHFT

It's so easy to "lose" an evening on the forums!  :-\ That being said, as requested--get moving on!

The forum software even helpfully tells you how much time you've wasted here. 15 days, 17 hours and 2 minutes for me.

KBCraig

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on November 19, 2007, 10:37 PM NHFT
The forum software even helpfully tells you how much time you've wasted here. 15 days, 17 hours and 2 minutes for me.

Sheesh, rookies!

Total time logged in: 59 days, 1 hours and 21 minutes.

Of course, I had a couple years' head start on you. You're doing fine for a youngster.  ;)

;D

Lloyd Danforth

Sad to say I have you beat by ten days Kevin.  Kate!  Get yer ASS in gear!

dawn

Come on, Kate!

People are counting on you!

Don't let them down!

I love to edit things, so feel free to send me some stuff and I can take a stab at giving some advice.

Now, sign off and get to work!!!!!!!

(How's that for being a pain in the ass? Probably not too motivating, but it was fun for me!)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on November 19, 2007, 09:38 PM NHFT
I have learned NEVER EVER to tell a women that.

But I would suggest, you could start if you want to.

Pat K, You are a smart guy! ;D

d_goddard

Kate,

Will it help motivate you if we set it up so you can put the moving guide directly on the FSP website itself, and edit it directly thereon?

Russell Kanning

if it is not moving help related .... move on

you could also ask us questions in your moving guide thread and we could help keep the project moving

did I say "move" often enough?

Dreepa