• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Stater Interviewed and Guest Hosts on WKBK's "Talkback" in Keene

Started by FTL_Ian, November 24, 2007, 10:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

This morning, I appeared on WKBK's "Talkback" with Cynthia Georgina to discuss the Free State Project. We ended up discussing a variety of other things as well over the two hours and heard from supportive callers as well as some very angry authoritarians!

http://freekeene.com/2007/11/24/freekeenes-ian-guest-hosts-on-wkbks-talkback/

KBCraig

Great work, but sucky audio. I hope that buzz wasn't going out on the air!

Oh, and again: great job!
8)

Kat Kanning

Puke

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Puke

I wish I had known about it so I could have listened Saturday and called in.
I can't listen to that show unless I have a damn good reason.

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

:hippy2: <- Now officially the Ian Icon.

Plus, I'm nominating Ian as the Official Historian of the Underground.

CNHT

I loved it when one guy said to tell the feds to go to hell on the mandates and get out of our local governments.
It wasn't clear whether Cynthia was pro or against sending the feds money that they then send back to us, as they see fit, with strings.

And the 'do something productive' would be, cut government not increase it! How is this too simplistic for people to understand?
I don't get his comparison to cutting government = equivalent to 'something that happened in Germany' when it's just the opposite! LOL Some people.

shyfrog

Hey Ian, Mr. Civil War History expert! Do you know the exact time at which the first shot was fired, in what direction it was fired, the name of the soldier who fired it, the type of gun he was using, the color of his hair, the wind direction, weather forecast for the day, and what color his grey uniform was?

Do you? huh? Do you? C'mon....do ya? Punk.  :icon_pirat:

Lloyd Danforth

CNHT

Oooooooooh I could not help but think while you were trying to explain to that guy that FSP is just an organization that encourges people to move to NH and then does nothing more after that, the parallels with the RP campaign.

He also seemed to think that these people are coming to get on welfare....

He also seemed to think they come here and report to 'someone'.

It's like the press who can't understand that Ron Paul did NOT organize his internet support AT ALL, nor his fundraising efforts, but that the grassroots are more like a school of fish who may or may not swim together on certain efforts..without some larger fish directing them....and free to swim in their own direction as well.... too funny.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning