• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

life here is great

Started by maxxoccupancy, November 24, 2007, 11:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

maxxoccupancy

Hooray!  And what could be more exciting that living here in the "Everything is legal unless it's fun" state.  Only a few pesky laws to get off the books, fellow liberty lovers... once we repeal the stupid laws that have been enacted this session.

John Edward Mercier

Hate to break it to you... but the less than well thought out statutes go back before my birth... and I'm older than last session.

EJinCT

EFI stands for?

It's not Electro-magnetic Frequency Interference I take it? :D

David

Quote from: John Edward Mericer on November 25, 2007, 10:56 AM NHFT
Hate to break it to you... but the less than well thought out statutes go back before my birth... and I'm older than last session.

Jeesh, that is not insufferable peppiness. 

Jim Johnson

I believe David is correct.

Oh Great and Wise moderators, cast your incontinence upon the defiler of this thread and change his comment to:

I am so happy to announce that, less than well thought out statutes go back before my birth...Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me...and I'm not as old dirt...  :grouphug: :icon_sunny: :icon_cat: :angel4:

Praise be to the most wonderful and beautiful moderators.   :love4:

David

in case anyone is wondering, he is not praising in such romantic overtones Rosie, or Kat, he is happily married to our  newest moderater Tackle the World.  For his sake anyway, let us hope he is not taking to Rosie or Kat in such ways.   >:D >:D

Faber

Er . . . Happy Birthday, Jim?

Jim Johnson

The Religion of Peppiness can not with stand such infidelity.

The Archangles of the Forum, TackleTheWorld, raineyrocks and Friday, will banish the unfaithfull illposters.

The Glory of Happiness will fill our computer screens and we will once again be Insufferably Peppy and Gloat of the accomplishments of our lives.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Faber on November 27, 2007, 12:39 AM NHFT
Er . . . Happy Birthday, Jim?

Thank you!  And Happy Birthday to You, what ever day that may be.

It is the glory of your birth that gives sunshine to others, at least one day a year.   ;D

Faber

Jim:  Even though it's been said, many times, many ways: you rock :)

TackleTheWorld

All right, I've distracted Jim away from this thread by playing the talking cats video.
Now, no more talk of casting incontinence, on with the reasons life here is great:

There aren't enough police to enforce all the stupid laws.

Faber

Lauren:  You rock, too!  As do cats ;D

Kat Kanning

Someone has put Jim on happy pills  :o

Lloyd Danforth

All this casting of incontinence is smelling up the place

Russell Kanning

methinks that Jim doth partake of the happy elixer too much