• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Anyone near Jefferson?

Started by jdemers, November 25, 2007, 02:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jdemers

Is there anyone near Jefferson on here?  Growing up, my family rented a vacation house up there, and I have a photo of the house.  I want to see the place again, but have no idea where in town it is!!  If you are near there, and willing to help out, please let me know by posting below.

Thanks

jdemers

erisian

Next town to Jefferson. I'd be happy to help you find it.

jdemers

Thanks, Erisian,

I have a photo, of course, I cannot place it ant the moment, but am sure it is around.  I will scan it and post or email to you soon.

Thanks

jdemers

Pat McCotter

Kids who have posted pictures of their homes on sites like MySpace have unwittingly allowed bad folks to find out exactly where they live.

I'm not saying this is what jdemers is looking for but I would ask that this not be done until a lot more info is known.

J’raxis 270145

And people called me paranoid for thinking some of our new users were provacateurs...

jdemers

All good

Lloyd Danforth

I would never mail Pat Mac a picture of my house :P

J’raxis 270145

Try reading my post again. I with the 1700 posts was the one dismissing the "MySpace scam" theory.

Lloyd Danforth

I still wouldn't send Pat a picture of my house :P