• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

good cell phone service

Started by maxxoccupancy, November 25, 2007, 10:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

beretta92d

i currently have service through AT&T/Cingular and haven't had any problems with coverage in my area.though,while traveling along 128 in londonderry,there is a dead spot(even shows on coverage map).a friend has U.S.cellular and loves the coverage..

just picked up a refurbished LG Trax and can't believe how cool the phone is.(to think,i almost got the Razr)
http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/lg-trax-cu575-at/4505-6454_7-32571518.html

cameron

I'm digging this one up a bit. I work for VZW and I would be more than happy to work with any liberty lovers...movers..free staters the best I can.

As for reality. Verizon Wireless does have the only CONSISTENT high speed network in NH. US Cellular is quite good in the north when it comes to tower placement. No provider is absolutely terrible because the competitive landscape is what it is...

VZW did get approval to acquire Rural Cellular, which will boost signal along the Vermont line and in northern parts of the state (RCC is aka Unicell)

If anyone has any questions about VZW, feel free to contact me.

Cam

error

Yeah, when is VZW going to abandon that outdated CDMA crap and go to GSM like everybody else? :)

cameron

LOL!

GSM and CDMA will be done in a couple of years when LTE (Long Term Evolution) comes in. ATT, Tmobile, VZW, etc. have adopted this technology....Sprint the exception...but dare I question a company that loses hundreds of thousands of subscribers every quarter. :)

error

Sprint? I'll be surprised if Sprint is still doing wireless phones at all in two years. They tried to sell Nextel off to DoD (!!!!) and that didn't quite work out the way anybody planned.

I'll stick with my nice completely anonymous T-Mobile service which I can roam anywhere on. :)