• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Liberty Stickers

Started by Kat Kanning, November 26, 2007, 06:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

libertystickers.com is being kind enough to make us some custom bumper stickers for the (new) newspaper and for this website, since it's the same name.  Let me know if you want one.  They're giving us the stickers in exchange for advertising, so please visit their website.  If you've seen our vehicles, you'll know we love this website  :blush:

Kat Kanning

error

That's OK, big means it'll print well. I'd love a sticker. Thanks :)

David

I'd like one too.  It will cover the kfp one nicely.   >:D

Kat Kanning

I don't think it'll cover the kfp one....different size.  We picked a size that would fit in an envelope easily.  I'm having it shipped to 88 Sparrow, so feel free to just pop it open when it comes and get one.  We'll bring a few to meetings to hand out in manchester, etc.

Kat Kanning

The guy at libertystickers.com was way generous with this deal...I was asking about 100 bumper stickers and he's sending me 1000.

dalebert

This reminds me. Do you still want me to work up that graphic for you? I'm just waiting for the fire image and text.