• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is different about the forum, isn't it?

Started by Raineyrocks, November 29, 2007, 04:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

It seems like the General Discussion box is bigger, am I right? :-\

Russell Kanning

maybe .... I am enjoying the slow exodus of politicos myself :)

Raineyrocks

Puke

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 29, 2007, 04:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: Puke on November 29, 2007, 05:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 29, 2007, 04:36 PM NHFT
:occasion18:

Okay, I've given up on it being explained as to why the forum looks different. ::)   I believe I've found the answer myself, maybe. :-\

The politics part has been taken out, there is some kind of anger on the bitching and moaning part of the forum maybe because people want the politics back in.  Can anybody tell me if I'm right?  Is that why the General Discussion box looks bigger?  I forget where politics went but I do see an archive at the bottom of the forum so what's the problem?  Can't the people that want to talk/write about politics in there?
I'm just trying to piece the parts of this puzzle in my mind together so am I hot or cold?

Puke

Politics section frozen (read only) and the political lovin' types are having a hissy fit.

Rocketman

Quote from: Puke on November 29, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
Politics section frozen (read only) and the political lovin' types are having a hissy fit.

The evil political activists are tired of being insulted.  We'll go someplace where we are more welcome.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Puke on November 29, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT

It looks like it was moved to an archive (and spelt wrong), but it's not read-only yet.

Can we wait until the new NHLA forum is up before locking these posts? I plan to restart a few of my topics over there, and at the NHPA site, and I'd want to link from the NHFree copies to those so people can follow the new discussion. Other people might want to do the same.

Puke

Quote from: Rocketman on November 29, 2007, 05:52 PM NHFT
The evil political activists are tired of being insulted.  We'll go someplace where we are more welcome.

Yeah, that's true. Both sides have folks that need to just chill the fuck out.
This could be for the best I'm afraid.
It's unfortunate that we can't just be civil in our disagreements.  :(

Raineyrocks

I have a suggestion that maybe would help everyone. :)

There are a lot of great things about this forum and NHteaparty so why not just join up for both forums?  NHteaparty for politics and lots of other things too and then this forum also.

This way you have a lot of diversity and everything is fine. ;D

It's just a suggestion so please don't get mad at me for making it, I'm just trying to help. :)

Puke

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 29, 2007, 06:35 PM NHFT
It's just a suggestion so please don't get mad at me for making it, I'm just trying to help. :)

It's a great idea. Soon someone will make a political forum for those who want it.

Hopefully everyone can come to understand that we all have differences.

EJinCT

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 29, 2007, 06:35 PM NHFT
...why not just join up for both forums? 

Maybe some just like to debate/complain/argue/get their own way?   ;D

David

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 29, 2007, 04:34 PM NHFT
It seems like the General Discussion box is bigger, am I right? :-\
There used to be a basic description of the 'general discussion' thread.