• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hi Everybody!

Started by Raineyrocks, November 30, 2007, 07:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I figured since it's the end of the week maybe we could have fun with telling stories of anything interesting or neat that has happened over the past week.  It doesn't have to be anything spectacular just maybe some thing that would make you happy to write about. :)

This internet guy came out to look at my modem and wires outside because my computer has been running really slow.   When he was finished fixing whatever he had to fix we got into an hour long talk about all kinds of stuff like survival, politicians, guns, underground  bases the govt. has built.  Anyways it was nice to talk to someone that was aware of things that are going on and it made me feel hopeful that maybe more people are on the ball than I thought. ;D

My husband has gotten a lot of positive comments on his Ron Paul stickers that he put on his truck!  By the way I still have some if anybody wants any.

That's about it for me! :)

TackleTheWorld

My most delightful cat, Ivan, was missing last Wednesday.  Jim walked around the barn and found him.  Ivan's tail - which is usually a high,straight exclaimation mark above his stripey butt- was hanging straight down.  His pupils were dialated and he was not in a peppy mood.  He must have got his tail yanked or bitten or sprained. Today Ivan's tail is 95% back to normal.  Soon he'll be his bouncy, high-tailed self that I love to see scampering around the room.

kola

Yes Rainey, I like meeting folks and I always try and feel people out about what they think of this failing country...and most people are hip to it, a lot are open to listen and then we still have those ostriches with their asses in the sand. (or is that thier heads? ..same thing anyway!)
btw, I like your horse avatar..Horses are wonderful creatures and quite magical.

Lauren ,Sorry about you cat Ivan. There are lots of nerve endings in that area so I am sure he is pretty sore. I surely hope no idiot swung him by the tail. 7 years I rescued a stray kitten after he was attacked by a coyote. The coyote crushed his rear leg in half and ripped his belly open. I invested 600 bucks to try and save this lil guy. He had to have metal pins and a rod in his leg and it took a few months to heal up his belly wound. Today, "Bongo" is a free and happy barn cat and is a great addition to my family.

As for me..whats new? I bought a 70's era truck camper for 400 bucks. I slapped it on the back of my rusted 1981 F150 and I have a home on wheels. It has a furnance, stove, oven, a lil pooper/shower and a table and sleeping quarters. Top speed up hills 40 mph with the flashers going. I must look like a real hillbilly driving this thing down the road with cowboy hat on, smoking my pipe and 100 lb. Cheeko crammed into the front seat with me. People stare at me like WTF??

Life is good huh?

now lets see here, I spend 600 bucks on a kitty and 400 on a temporary home. hmm..priorities  huh??

freedom bound,
Kola   

Raineyrocks

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 30, 2007, 10:12 AM NHFT
My most delightful cat, Ivan, was missing last Wednesday.  Jim walked around the barn and found him.  Ivan's tail - which is usually a high,straight exclaimation mark above his stripey butt- was hanging straight down.  His pupils were dialated and he was not in a peppy mood.  He must have got his tail yanked or bitten or sprained. Today Ivan's tail is 95% back to normal.  Soon he'll be his bouncy, high-tailed self that I love to see scampering around the room.

I'm glad Ivan is getting better, that's strange though. :)  Did you see any wounds?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on November 30, 2007, 10:31 AM NHFT
Yes Rainey, I like meeting folks and I always try and feel people out about what they think of this failing country...and most people are hip to it, a lot are open to listen and then we still have those ostriches with their asses in the sand. (or is that thier heads? ..same thing anyway!)
btw, I like your horse avatar..Horses are wonderful creatures and quite magical.

Lauren ,Sorry about you cat Ivan. There are lots of nerve endings in that area so I am sure he is pretty sore. I surely hope no idiot swung him by the tail. 7 years I rescued a stray kitten after he was attacked by a coyote. The coyote crushed his rear leg in half and ripped his belly open. I invested 600 bucks to try and save this lil guy. He had to have metal pins and a rod in his leg and it took a few months to heal up his belly wound. Today, "Bongo" is a free and happy barn cat and is a great addition to my family.

As for me..whats new? I bought a 70's era truck camper for 400 bucks. I slapped it on the back of my rusted 1981 F150 and I have a home on wheels. It has a furnance, stove, oven, a lil pooper/shower and a table and sleeping quarters. Top speed up hills 40 mph with the flashers going. I must look like a real hillbilly driving this thing down the road with cowboy hat on, smoking my pipe and 100 lb. Cheeko crammed into the front seat with me. People stare at me like WTF??

Life is good huh?

now lets see here, I spend 600 bucks on a kitty and 400 on a temporary home. hmm..priorities  huh??

freedom bound,
Kola   

Ha, now I went and changed the horse avatar. :)  Your truck camper sounds awesome!  Priorities suck and stop me from doing a lot of things I'd rather be doing instead.  I loved being a teenager and having no priorities, my sister and I always say we should go back to the way we were.  We'd probably end up in jail after getting tasered of course. ::)

dEadERest

I just found out I'm going to have a van full of NY RP supporters staying at my house this weekend. Wife is traveling and does not know. :can't decide on an emoticon emoticon:

kola

yeah Rainey..simple is good. I am headed "back" in time...and I love it. I am getting rid of all those material things and the bullcrap that goes with them...and  I continue to further myself away from the government and their corrupt system. I wish more people would realize we really don't need them and that we do not have to comply with their bullshit. OTOH, it takes some heavy duty responsibilty to get ones ass in gear to become responsible for yourself (amd family) at all levels.

I now have 27 acres with a tipi, in the mountains (that will be self suffiicient by next year) and a truck camper for travel and shelter.

on the road again,
Kola 

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dEadERest on November 30, 2007, 11:59 AM NHFT
I just found out I'm going to have a van full of NY RP supporters staying at my house this weekend. Wife is traveling and does not know. :can't decide on an emoticon emoticon:

I'll try to find you a good one. :inspect: still looking,  :weed: for you if you partake before your wife comes home then some  :Dollar_-_Silver: for her to go shopping. 

If these fail your frucked and better me than you! ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on November 30, 2007, 12:10 PM NHFT
yeah Rainey..simple is good. I am headed "back" in time...and I love it. I am getting rid of all those material things and the bullcrap that goes with them...and  I continue to further myself away from the government and their corrupt system. I wish more people would realize we really don't need them and that we do not have to comply with their bullshit. OTOH, it takes some heavy duty responsibilty to get ones ass in gear to become responsible for yourself (amd family) at all levels.

I now have 27 acres with a tipi, in the mountains (that will be self suffiicient by next year) and a truck camper for travel and shelter.

on the road again,
Kola 

I wish I lived like that, it sounds so cool.  Hold on, I'm thinking, toilet and shower?  If you have those than I wish I lived like you! ;D

buzzard

Quote from: kola on November 30, 2007, 12:10 PM NHFT

on the road again,
Kola 

Hi Kola . . . what you're embarking on is the same direction I'm now in. I've only chosen NH within the past month or so. I'm in the process of drawing up full-scale plans to build an oversized teardrop trailer to haul a motorcycle within. This will attach to a Ford Bronco that is also in the process of having work done to it.

I'd be very intersted in knowing more about the area you're at . . . land prices, etc.

Dreepa

Quote from: dEadERest on November 30, 2007, 11:59 AM NHFT
cool! :D

Kat Kanning

I stopped to help a little old lady that got smashed in her car yesterday.  She was OK, but shook up and confused.  She appreciated me stopping and helping her. The other car just about rolled her car, from what I saw - then the other person drove off.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 01, 2007, 07:27 AM NHFT
I stopped to help a little old lady that got smashed in her car yesterday.  She was OK, but shook up and confused.  She appreciated me stopping and helping her. The other car just about rolled her car, from what I saw - then the other person drove off.

A good Samaritan.  8)
When there is a need, people can be very kind and helpful.

We were driving down our road once and we just barely noticed a heavy set woman who had slipped and fallen while wading in the creek. She had hit the rocks really hard and couldn't get out of the water. We stopped and I picked her up and helped her get back to her car. I was really concerned she might have done more damage than she was currently aware of, offered to get her to the hospital or wearever.

Kat Kanning

These two lesbian chicks did similar for me once....I fell beside the road and sprained my ankle so bad I didn't think I could walk.  They took me home.

These two nurse ladies stopped to help yesterday, too.  They told me it was the law that people had to stop and offer assistance.  I told them it was simple humanity.  ::)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 01, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT
They told me it was the law that people had to stop and offer assistance.

Probably not a good time for civil disobedience :P