• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why is Facilitator to the Icon so bold?

Started by Tom Sawyer, November 30, 2007, 08:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Why is that dab burn Facilitator to the Icon's name bolder than everyone elses on the index page Users Online?

I mean, what does he think he is better than everyone else? Mr. My Name Should Be the Boldest!

I demand an explanation!!!

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

I'm glad that Senor Kanning agrees with me on this point Facilitator to the Icon must be stopped at all cost... first they bold their name, then they take over the forum!!!

Kat Kanning

error

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 01, 2007, 03:19 AM NHFT
Did you mark him as your "buddy"?

Thank you Kat.  :) Yes I did. Jim has been one of the good things I have gotten from our association with the group.  8)

I tried out that feature and didn't know what it had really accomplished. I guess I'll have to study up on it.

Maybe the buddy system could be the positive alternative to the ignore system.

Kat Kanning

All it does is make them bold, as far as I can tell.  :)

dalebert

Kat Kanning

Be nice to him, hang out and talk together, do fun things together....that should do it.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Or you could go to Profile -> Edit Buddies.

Russell Kanning

I do whatever it takes to make Tom happy ..... you don't mess with a man with photo editing skills

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 01, 2007, 05:18 AM NHFT

Thank you Kat.  :) Yes I did. Jim has been one of the good things I have gotten from our association with the group.  8)

I tried out that feature and didn't know what it had really accomplished. I guess I'll have to study up on it.

Man!  Wipe the drool off of your keyboard!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on December 01, 2007, 08:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 01, 2007, 05:18 AM NHFT

Man!  Wipe the drool off of your keyboard!

This from a guy I just put on my buddy list.  ;D

I can't help it I just came back to life after being half dead for 36 hours.

Oh yeah speaking of photoshop, Uncle Lloyd is open and in progress right now.  >:D

Kat Kanning

Glad to hear you're better :)  I'd heard through the buddy-network that you were death-warmed-over.

shyfrog

Q. Why is Facilitator to the Icon so bold?

A. He has Tackle the World as an example.

:icon_pirat: