• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Amethyste Fisher's Recordings

Started by Michael Fisher, June 25, 2005, 08:32 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Only Time is amazing, honey!   :o :o :o

I really like Moonriver Jazz too.  :)

Amethyste

Only Time is really something special.....

THanks Mike - your support means everything to me.

Pat K

Holy smokes it just keeps getting better. ;D

Mike if Amethyste sings No Body Does It Better to you and you you still can remain celibate, then I'M gonna start calling you MR. Spock!!!

Amethyste

Rofl @ Spock.

I just did another one: "My Heart Will Go On". This backing is very special b/c it has bagpipes and has a very Irish feel to it. Just beautiful. It has a 2mins 30 sec intro so it takes patience :) Hope you like this. It's not like Celine at all. Obviously, I didn't have to hit my chest to sing this lol. THere are some high notes here and there in the ad libs, but I rarely get to use my high range, so when I can stick something here and there, I just love to do it.  ;D

Happy Bleeding ears!

http://www.ctgreatbay.com/files/af-myheartwillgoon.mp3

AlanM

Amethyste, "My Heart Will Go On" is a very special song. It catches the long suffering quality of people yearning for something lost. Nice.

Michael Fisher

OMG

John Bourke, who created an hour of music for the "The Matrix" 4-DVD box set, just created an 8-minute-long remix of Ananyi and Amethyste's "Will you be there"!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Kat Kanning

AlanM

I get the distinct impression that Mike is excited.  ;D As well he should be. Terrific news.  :)

Amethyste

Not as excited as I AM!!!!!!! WOO!! :)

Michael Fisher

Amethyste

Quote from: sung on October 22, 2005, 04:33 PM NHFT
A little bit of AutoTune wouldn't hurt...

Yeah sure dumbshit.

Do you ever say something nice? You must be a lonely sorry ass. No wonder why you are on the net and spread the "love"
on this site. No one wants to deal with your fucking attitude. You are lucky this site is a friendly one and they dont believe in banning people, but in the mean time, I can sure tell you to shut the fuck up.

On a more positive note...

Here's my next project. Hope you guys like it.
It's a free download. Have fun!

http://www.djricomixshow.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1248#pid7265

AlanM

Ignore him, Amethyste. He's immature. Not to be bothered with.

KBCraig

Quote from: Amethyste on October 22, 2005, 09:33 PM NHFT
[On a more positive note...

Here's my next project. Hope you guys like it.
It's a free download. Have fun!

http://www.djricomixshow.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1248#pid7265

Excellent! (Not my style, but it does remind me of my time in Germany.)

Kevin

Amethyste

Quote from: sung on October 22, 2005, 04:33 PM NHFT
A little bit of AutoTune wouldn't hurt...

Yeah autoTune is for Britney Spears and Ashlee Simpson. I may be out of tune once in a while. Try to sing along with bagpipes. Actually singing is not an easy thing. I don't modify my voice or record from a professional studio. Just from my computer. I think I am not doing so badly. THat's a good thing I have confidence, b/c reading shit like you type would be enough to make someone doubt their artistic abilities.

KBCraig

Quote from: sung on October 22, 2005, 10:28 PM NHFT
And I didn't know "bagpipes" could do pitchbends either. Hmm.

An ex-spurt such as yourself should know what uillean pipes are, and that they do appear to bend pitch.

(They don't really, but the use of semitones makes it sound like bending pitch.)