• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Raw foods recipes

Started by jaqeboy, August 10, 2009, 04:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Announcing a new Meetup for Grass Roots Natural Healing!

What: RAW FOOD RECIPES

When: August 27, 2009 6:00 PM

Where:
Concord Cooperative Market Cafe
24 South Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
603-225-6840

RAW FOOD RECIPES by Victoria Boutenko

You'll never get bored from switching to a raw food diet, if you try Victoria Boutenko's approach! You can eat and serve delicious, healthy, and attractive dishes "Fit for a king", as Victoria Boutenko says!

At this Meetup we can discuss the numerous health benefits that can be gained by incorporating more and more organic raw foods into your diet. Victoria Boutenko healed her entire family of various ailments (quite serious) by doing nothing more than switching to a raw food diet.

Several DVD's and Books will be available for your perusal, which can be purchased on the following website:

www.rawfamily.com

Although this is not a practical demonstration on how to prepare these delicious meals, you can view photos and preparation instructions as you peruse these recipe books.

In addition to the above raw food topic, as usual, attendees will be given an opportunity to lead discussion on various other areas of natural healing.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com/Grass-Roots-Natural-Healing/calendar/11079335/

MTPorcupine3

I had to read this twice. At first I thought Victoria herself was going to be there, in which case I'd have been there for sure. I attended the Boutenko family rawfood retreat in the Redwoods in California, October 2000. I highly recommend them and their work.

jaqeboy

Naw, this is a meetup group that Jim Vogt started for sharing info on natural healing knowledge. I haven't gotten to it yet, but I knew there were some raw foods folks on this forum, so thought I'd share this post.

I think it would be a good networking opportunity, for sure. Jim's a good guy and a long time local libertarian.