• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

For sale or trade: .45 ACP ammo loaded with lead semi-wadcutters.

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, December 04, 2007, 07:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Recumbent ReCycler

I have a whole bunch of .45 ACP ammo that is loaded with lead semi-wadcutters.  Unfortunately it doesn't always feed reliably from semiauto pistols, so I don't want to deal with it.  If you have a revolver that is chambered in .45 ACP, these would be ideal for target shooting.  I would be willing to sell them for less than you can find round nose or hollow point ammunition selling for.  I've fired about a hundred of them, and other than the feeding issues, have had no problems.  If you are interested in buying some or all of them, contact me and we can discuss price or barter options.

PowerPenguin

Recumbent ReCycler

PowerPenguin

Do they have some kind of proprietary bore sizes that aren't compatible with standards or something?

mvpel

There's a variety of different 45 caliber ammunition available, all of which has a nominal diameter of 0.45 inches.

.45ACP

.45GAP - Glock Automatic Pistol (shown next to the taller .45ACP)

.45 Long Colt

.45 Winchester Magnum

.450 Marlin

.45-70

Recumbent ReCycler

The .45 ACP is probably the most common .45 ammunition as it is used in most 1911 pistols, grease guns, MAC-10s, Thompson Submachine guns, and many popular handguns.