• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Candles 6 cents each

Started by Dave Ridley, December 05, 2007, 08:39 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Dollar Tree in Hooksett is currently selling mini candles for just five cents each.   I'm checking to see what the lifespan of each candle is...but I like the type...half inch tall, one inch wide, metal container, safe.   i like them as a survival item, infinite shelf life, storable outside, etc.   in  a way they're my favorite kind.  as best i can tell from looking around this is a super low price.

Since I don't use these that much I just bought one pack.  but i may buy a lot more.  if others want a bunch and are willing to pay me a 1 cent markup I might pick up more still. 

You'd be paying 6 cents per candle.  or you can head over there yourself and pay 5.  Lemme know.   I'm not sure I'll be at the store again soon, but maybe the price will hold out for a while, and maybe i can save u a trip. 

KBCraig

Ridley demands an outrageous profit margin of 20%!  :o :o :o

;D ;D ;D

;)

Dave Ridley

at least you can't accuse me of being on the wrong sub forum...