• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Recruitment: Greater Keene Metropolitan Area

Started by David, December 06, 2007, 02:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I am picking up to join the existing recruitment drive of others to the Keene area.  Oh, and I call it the 'greater keene metro area', mostly as a kind of joke. 
I of course will be focusing on the out of the system activists, agorists, and anarchists.  Don't let my preferences stop anyone from doing your own recruiting to your preferences. 
My recruitment at this point has been sending out personal messages to those that might genuinely find a home within our type of activism, and my personal web site.  The website has been updated for clarity and simplification.  (constructive criticism is very welcome, I updated it in part due to a previous criticism.) 
I have also branded Keene as the home of out of the system activity.  Particularly on this forum in responses to questions about which city etc.  I also emphasize that Keene is an activist friendly town. 
We now have (at least temporarily) a porc house, which makes visiting easy.  We have our own media (thanks guys).  It may be a good idea during the burning porc event, to bribe someone with a big van to do a tour of the city.