• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tiny houses!

Started by Puke, December 08, 2007, 06:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

I came across this site through a cool links aggregator.
This company is called Tumebleweed and they build very small homes!
I would love to have one of the Enseti designs. It's the one at the very bottom of the list.

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

Rosie the Riveter

Ok.... those are fantastic!!!

KBCraig

$500 per square foot is a bit steep.

Pat McCotter

Lloyd Danforth

Did you forget   :P    Pat?

David

Small is good.  I hate maintenance, the smaller it is the fewer places to clean and maintain. 

jaqeboy

Quote from: Puke on December 08, 2007, 06:05 PM NHFT
I came across this site through a cool links aggregator.
This company is called Tumebleweed and they build very small homes!
I would love to have one of the Enseti designs. It's the one at the very bottom of the list.

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/

I'm already in discussions with them to be a dealer / builder for them in the NorthEast. Want to help me build a few? There are other plans afoot to develop a community of the tiny homes with a larger community building, but those plans'll take a while.

Dave Ridley

jack if you need unskilled labor, i would be interested in helping here and there

as always i'm open to barter/metal/alternate payment ideas

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on December 08, 2007, 09:33 PM NHFT
Did you forget   :P    Pat?

Oh! Did it read too seriously?  :o I'm sorry! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

;D ;D

Puke

Well shit! Sorry for repeating old posts. I'm new, I don't know what to do.

Quote from: jaqeboy on December 08, 2007, 10:53 PM NHFT
I'm already in discussions with them to be a dealer / builder for them in the NorthEast. Want to help me build a few? There are other plans afoot to develop a community of the tiny homes with a larger community building, but those plans'll take a while.

That's awesome. I get very frustrated at the sizes of homes. I have often wondered why there are no housing divisions with economical and moderately sized homes? I would like something the size of an apartment, on my own property, with a garage.
I suppose with the economy going to shit there could be a trend towards smaller homes again.

Kat Kanning

Wasn't complaining :)  Just trying to point you to other threads you might find interesting on the subject.

John Edward Mercier

Quote from: Puke on December 09, 2007, 07:06 AM NHFT
Well shit! Sorry for repeating old posts. I'm new, I don't know what to do.

Quote from: jaqeboy on December 08, 2007, 10:53 PM NHFT

That's awesome. I get very frustrated at the sizes of homes. I have often wondered why there are no housing divisions with economical and moderately sized homes? I would like something the size of an apartment, on my own property, with a garage.
I suppose with the economy going to shit there could be a trend towards smaller homes again.

Most homes are spec... with customs largely being high end.

Lloyd Danforth