• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help is anybody else here addicted to a certain game

Started by Raineyrocks, December 12, 2007, 03:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I was terribly addicted to World of Warcraft for a while and before that, Everquest. I toned down my playing to an acceptable level and then when I moved up here, I quit completely. My new game is a vector graphics program called Inkscape. It's what I do my cartoons in.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SethCohn on December 12, 2007, 08:07 PM NHFT
Try reflexive.com 

Not just Diner Dash, but tons of other good games... The Seek and Find ones are fun, for example.
Try the Mystery Case Files ones as a good place to start...

The rolling balls (Luxor, Atlantis, to name just a few of them) are also fun.

All games come with at least an hour of "free" play, before you need  :icon_pirat: to pay for it.
So you can try it out and only pay if it's worth it to you.

Thanks but I'm not even going to look it up, I would become worse than I am now! :)   My daughter found Diner Wedding today and I wasted 2 hours on that one. ::)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on December 12, 2007, 07:38 PM NHFT
I have a handheld Yahtzee game that I play all the time.  I'm trying to beat a friend's high score of 600, but the highest I've gotten is 574.  I also can't play just one game of solitaire (computer or otherwise).  I have almost 20,000 solitaire games on the computer (Roger says thats why the power supply in my computer died).

I have an Uno game like that it did help me temporarily stop smoking one time because it kept my hands busy then the darn battery died and it took some weird battery I had too much trouble finding. ::)

Rick loves playing solitaire on the computer I like dealing the cards for real instead, go figure. :)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on December 12, 2007, 11:28 PM NHFT
I never got the videogame bug...nor do i want it.

but the addiction looks worse than smokin crack.

yeesh.

Kola

But but but I can quit anytime I want, I swear! 8)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on December 12, 2007, 04:01 PM NHFT
I often, get involved playing computer games and lose all track of time.

Me too, I swear my hair has gotten at least 2 inches longer since I started playing that damn game and I didn't even know it! ;D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on December 13, 2007, 03:28 PM NHFT
I was terribly addicted to World of Warcraft for a while and before that, Everquest. I toned down my playing to an acceptable level and then when I moved up here, I quit completely. My new game is a vector graphics program called Inkscape. It's what I do my cartoons in.

I used to play Alone in the Dark the New Nightmare constantly then I quit, (see Kola I can do it).  I played it a couple of weeks ago and it got on my nerves. :-\

Kat Kanning

I used to be addicted to Everquest.  I still have flashbacks sometimes.  Dark elf enchantress.

kola

Quote from: raineyrocks on December 13, 2007, 04:37 PM NHFT

Me too, I swear my hair has gotten at least 2 inches longer since I started playing that damn game and I didn't even know it! ;D

HOLY SHIT!!,.........Rainey has discovered the cure for baldness!!!!!

video-free,
Kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 13, 2007, 08:02 PM NHFT
I used to be addicted to Everquest.  I still have flashbacks sometimes.  Dark elf enchantress.

;D   Now when I'm cleaning the house, cooking, whatever I feel like I have to do it systematically and fast like the Diner Dash girl!  It's driving me nuts! 8)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on December 13, 2007, 08:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on December 13, 2007, 04:37 PM NHFT

HOLY SHIT!!,.........Rainey has discovered the cure for baldness!!!!!

video-free,
Kola

:biglaugh:   You know what I did think of though?  Well what if somehow somebody could hook up some kind of electrodes or something and as people play these tremendously physically exerting tasks that the characters perform and the person playing the games burn the calories while playing?  Good idea, huh? :D

TackleTheWorld

Come to Porc Manor and we'll let you play our Dance Dance Revolution game. You hit the buttons by dancing on a big pad on the floor.  Fun for the player and entertaining for the spectators.

kola

StaggerLee

Raineyrocks

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 15, 2007, 09:58 PM NHFT
Come to Porc Manor and we'll let you play our Dance Dance Revolution game. You hit the buttons by dancing on a big pad on the floor.  Fun for the player and entertaining for the spectators.

I have that game, it's the plug in to the tv kind and I can't understand what to do at all.  The tv has these arrows going up and up but doesn't really tell you where to move, maybe I got a cheap version because even the songs are really weird sounding. :-\

dalebert

We have DDR in Manch Porcmanor but I haven't figured how to hook it up to the TV with all the other stuph that's already hooked up.