• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My goal as an anarchist

Started by David, December 13, 2007, 09:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

My ultimate goal as an anarchist is to set up a city of anarchists within Keene on private property.  That is the driving force behind my desire to recruit others to the Keene area. 
That is what my website is about.
My goal is to start small, then grow.  I don't want it in some future that never seems to materialize. 
I brainstorm from time to time in the Alternatives for gov't section of this forum, please join me. 
If you are an anarchist, who is lurking or otherwise, email me, or say hello on my website, and we can try to make something happen. 

John

I am not YET an anarchist, but I do think about making that one of my "goals"!   ;D

Even when I am not specifically looking/wanting to move in that direction, I find a VERY, VERY real pull to keep going into the peaceful center where there is no coercion.

I found the center some time ago, but still have some "BAD" habits which keep me from staying/enjoying/being it fully.  I go there/here quite naturally; even if for brief moments.  It is my HOME.

While the path is both short and easy. Sometimes the path seems too well worn.  I don't allways want to follow the well worn path; sometimes/often I want go off the path and only/maybe leave a trail - if anything.  Sometimes I want to leave no trail at all.

You and I will/maybe meet again quite naturally along the neighboring area so close to these paths and trails: So close to the path that some find unbearable - when it should be easy.

John

Not actually "unbearable" maybe just unfathomable.

dalebert

David, I suggest putting your website in your signature.