• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Has Stefan Molyneux hooked you?

Started by TackleTheWorld, December 13, 2007, 09:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

that is funny
beware if his messages  are offered more interactively than just sight and sound .... the lightning bolts will get you

and if you have any primordial goo hanging around it will start to grow into another civilization

FreedomainRadio

This was a very interesting thread to read, thank you so much to everyone who posted their thoughts and opinions on the show, it was very interesting and useful to read! :)

For those who expressed some interest in my books -- and some reservations about their cost -- I fully understand, and I just wanted to mention that they are all available for free now, in PDF and audio book format, and you might want to check them out!

Http://www.freedomainradio.com/free

Also, I will be a keynote speaker at the Libertopia Festival in San Francisco, July 1-4, 2010, along with some truly amazing libertarian thinkers, I hope you will be able to come.

http://libertopia.org/

Best wishes!

Stef

Russell Kanning

oh no .... the long arm of freedomainradio has reached us
there is nowhere to hide any more .... the speaking head sees, hears, and reads all! ;)

Jim Johnson

In the movie Stef will be used by the (1984)AI as the talking head that convinces people to serve the "good".  See Origanal Star Trek: Patterns of Force
http://www.tv.com/video/sUiu9xHmhSYm7PTQXyzUhSQhoaRAlY5u/patterns-of-force?o=cbs&tag=container;video_table

Mature Content: nudity, violence, strong language, intellectual tirades.

Kat Kanning

I started listening to one of the anarchy books yesterday.  His voice is hypnotic.  I guess I shouldn't listen while driving.  :o