• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Question about snow on roofs

Started by FTL_Ian, December 16, 2007, 09:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

want to hear something bananas?

Here in RI, doctors MUST take blue cross, and Delta, it is a law, and it is against the law for all doctors to rise up againt the state, and drop insurances......Or the men with guns come and take you away. 

So, for now Doctors offer discounts for those who pay in cash for a reward, because it saves us money, rather than taking the time to chase insurance companies down that are in bed with the state, for our services that have been rendered.  State insurance is the worse, they pay crapola, if we get them to reinburse us for work.  Doesnt pay for the oil to heat the building for 10 minutes. 

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Beth221 on January 07, 2008, 03:16 PM NHFT
want to hear something bananas?

Here in RI, doctors MUST take blue cross, and Delta, it is a law, and it is against the law for all doctors to rise up againt the state, and drop insurances......Or the men with guns come and take you away. 

So, for now Doctors offer discounts for those who pay in cash for a reward, because it saves us money, rather than taking the time to chase insurance companies down that are in bed with the state, for our services that have been rendered.  State insurance is the worse, they pay crapola, if we get them to reinburse us for work.  Doesnt pay for the oil to heat the building for 10 minutes. 

I remember reading somewhere that the reason health care is so expensive for the uninsured is because they're basically subsidizing insured patients.

Beth221

i will believe that.

so, a lot of snow on ruffs?

Riddler

Quote from: Beth221 on January 07, 2008, 10:23 PM NHFT
i will believe that.

so, a lot of snow on ruffs?

not today......not tomorrow.......jus' don' anyone get too comfy now, ...the ol' bastard winter's gonna 'crawfish & drill us in the ass'..

Beth221

Riddler

i was paraphrasing the movie 'tombstone'

srqrebel

Quote from: babalugatz on January 08, 2008, 07:23 PM NHFT
not today......not tomorrow.......jus' don' anyone get too comfy now, ...the ol' bastard winter's gonna 'crawfish & drill us in the ass'..

:bdance2: Bring it on!  I'll be toasty inside my subzero sleeping bag :icon_santa:

Riddler

Quote from: srqrebel on January 09, 2008, 10:08 AM NHFT
Quote from: babalugatz on January 08, 2008, 07:23 PM NHFT

:bdance2: Bring it on!  I'll be toasty inside my subzero sleeping bag :icon_santa:

he still gon' get ya....you gahts ta come out sometime.......

srqrebel

;D ;D ;D

So true!

Not hard to stay warm if ya keep active, though... maybe I'll get to work clearing snow off roofs :D

Riddler

...or you could practice medicine on maineshark,..... he's not particular

MaineShark

Quote from: babalugatz on January 09, 2008, 12:10 PM NHFT...or you could practice medicine on maineshark,..... he's not particular

I'm very particular.  Just not about government paperwork.  I value high levels of skill in a medical practitioner, but the ability to bend over for the State is not one of them.

Quote from: Beth221 on January 09, 2008, 12:50 PM NHFTI LOVE BOOBS

Topless snow angels on roofs? (trying to be on-topic)

Joe

Beth221

booby snow roof art:

Stand naked, get shot with colorful paint balls, and roll on the roof, and call it abstract!

mmMMMmm  naked snow angels!!! 

Face up or down?   >:D :angel4:

MaineShark

Quote from: Beth221 on January 09, 2008, 12:56 PM NHFTbooby snow roof art:

Stand naked, get shot with colorful paint balls, and roll on the roof, and call it abstract!

mmMMMmm  naked snow angels!!! 

Face up or down?   >:D :angel4:

You're willing to stand around naked in the cold and be shot with paintballs? :o  That's some serious dedication to art, there!

Joe

Beth221

as long as its quick! 

and as long as i dont fall off the roof, and crack my neck!