• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Force on Force Firearms Training

Started by RangerProbst, December 19, 2007, 05:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: RangerProbst on December 20, 2007, 09:34 PM NHFTTrue. The best way to train for combat is to be in it of course. Since that isn't really an option for those of us that want to go home and hug the kids, Airsoft is the next best bet.

Besides, 90% of all shootings occur within 10 feet or less. I can't image that there would be any cover in most of those situations so Airsoft still has real training value.

Just commenting on the difference between "cover" and "concealment" :)

Joe

firecracker joe

this sounds like something i would be interested in i would like to learn more about self defense with and without a weapon and i also have 24 acres in central nh that i would possibly offer with a great shooting range. firecracker  Joe.   keep me posted when are you thinking about doing this you could have a weekend retreat.

RangerProbst

Quote from: jose on January 14, 2008, 09:59 PM NHFT
this sounds like something i would be interested in i would like to learn more about self defense with and without a weapon and i also have 24 acres in central nh that i would possibly offer with a great shooting range. firecracker  Joe.   keep me posted when are you thinking about doing this you could have a weekend retreat.

Will do, thanks!