• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lakota succession to an independent Lakota nation...with no taxes.

Started by les nessman, December 20, 2007, 01:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

KJM

I got all excited for a minute and then realized this is likely only the sentiment of a few people who don't truly represent the desires of a whole nation.

kola

Quote from: KJM on December 20, 2007, 07:10 PM NHFT
I got all excited for a minute and then realized this is likely only the sentiment of a few people who don't truly represent the desires of a whole nation.

Yes, Lakota Freedom is in desperate need of supporters. Over the years many many NA Indians have been suckered in by Big-Gov handouts. Many do not want to give that up. That is a shame. They have lost their way beacuse of it. Lakota Freedom is trying to keep the old ways alive AND I admire that. I am quite unsure if any good will come of it (other than to bring about awareness) and maybe it will  make more sheeple realize that we need to break away from Big Gov and live free.

Kola

kola

Russell Kanning

it is good to see any group ... even small ... rejecting fed money and wanting to live free

Bill St. Clair

Sorta like the United States Constitution.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on December 21, 2007, 04:48 AM NHFT

:clap:

armlaw

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 21, 2007, 07:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: Bill St. Clair on December 21, 2007, 04:48 AM NHFT

:clap:

No....The "United States Constitution" is not the same as the "constitution for the united States of America". See original document for correct syntax. After verifying that. then go to google and put in 28 USC 3002 = DEFINITIONS, scroll down to #15 for the proper definition of the "United States" as defined by the Judicial Code, 28 USC. Hopefully understanding the difference between the CORPORATE UNITED STATES, and the constitutional united States of America will open the thought process for meaningful change. This potential change must be made incrementally or it will be dismissed as unbeliveable, as is all truth. Evidence? one of my posts on, allodial property rights, founded in Article 90 Part II New Hampshire constitution that has never been amended..

Bill St. Clair

I've failed miserably in getting myself interested in the Uniform Commercial Code stuff. Maybe funny word games are how lawyers get their rocks off, and maybe it can sometimes convince a judge to rule in your favor, but I'm not gonna twist my brain that way.