• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Drinking age to 18

Started by Dave Ridley, January 12, 2005, 10:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Michael Fisher

Quote from: ken on September 27, 2005, 12:26 PM NHFT
Wasn't her daughter just arrested at UNH for underage drinking? What a hypocrite.

LMAO

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

tracysaboe

Quote from: patmccotter on September 26, 2005, 05:15 PM NHFT
I get confused at this argument. Libertarian (small-l) minded people talk about decentralizing government and then when they want to get rid of a certain law that is decentralized they complain that it would be so much easier if it was at the central level government.

Just my $0.02.

Not me. I oppose Endorsing the Big bully to force the little one to behave. Makes it that much easier for the big bully to terrorize us later.

TRacy

HardyMachia

Underage Drinking in Restaurants & Bars

Seven states in the U.S. permit persons under age 21 to drink alcoholic beverages in restaurants and bars with their parents.
http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/YouthIssues/1125425726.html

Is NH one of these free states yet?

Pat K

My cooler is open 24/7 for any one who would like a beer. ;D

Michael Fisher

I drank one of my Dad's entire beers when I was 2 or 3 years old. ?He wasn't paying attention and I thought it was a normal drink.

Once an outlaw always an outlaw, I guess. ?;) ?What are they going to do? ?Throw me in jail for it? ????

The drinking age in most countries is 16-18. ?The US gov is all alone and out of its mind. :o

Regardless of other countries, I think there should be no "underage drinking" laws at all.

toowm

QuoteI heard little children were supposed to sleep tight.
That's why I drank a fifth of vodka one night.
My parent's got frantic, didn't know what to do.
But I had saw some crazy things
before I came to.
Now, do you think I was crazy?
I may have been only three but I was swingin'

Twisted  - best version by Annie Ross of Lambert, Hendricks and Ross

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002ADR/103-6358647-0777444 The verse just starts at the end of the Amazaon audio sample.

Kat Kanning

OMG, I was looking for that very song to post for him yesterday  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on September 28, 2005, 04:07 PM NHFT
My cooler is open 24/7 for any one who would like a beer. ;D

I see PatKs first act of civil dis.  ....... handing an underage drinker a beer at a bbq ..... we could inform the police that we will be breaking the law. ;D

FTL_Ian

It would be a great issue to reach out to youth with.

Considering how brainwashed and ignorant young people are today, this would be a great issue to catch their attention, maybe entice a few of them to pay attention to what's going on around them, and perhaps even get some active with NHFree.

This and a Drug War Civ Dis or Protest would work wonders, I think.

Lloyd Danforth

I've never thought twice about not giving or buying JP a drink. As if he was likely to become  significanlty more warped then when sober. ;)