• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine Housing Website

Started by Ron Helwig, December 28, 2007, 08:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Helwig

http://porcmanor.com is now live!

Landlords can (for a very small fee) list all of their rooms for freedom loving renters.

Renters can (for free) view all the known available rooms provided by freedom loving landlords.

TackleTheWorld

Thanks for setting this up, Ron!
I am so there.

Kat Kanning

David

I was not aware Tackle, that you were renting out rooms.  I knew that some folks have stayed at your place overnight, but not actually living there. 

TackleTheWorld

The place is nearly habitable.  The Operation LFOD folks may decide to stay in NH.  Many people are losing jobs and bailing out of mortgages.  I'm thinking it's a good time to advertise porc housing.

alecmuller

Ron's site has been great, and I'm no longer updating my "Roommate Wanted" posts here and on other forums.  Please still feel free to contact me by email if you're looking for housing, but if you post something on the boards for me, I probably won't see it until long after you've found housing.

Alec Muller
alecmuller@gmail.com

SamR

can people use porcmanor.com if they've got something out of state? I knew one guy who wanted to move up but he had to sell his place or sublet or something

just asking

toowm

I might be looking for a property manager in the Keene area later this year. Thanks for the site, Ron.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: toowm on March 12, 2009, 09:31 PM NHFT
I might be looking for a property manager in the Keene area later this year.
to do what exactly?

Ron Helwig

Quote from: SamR on March 12, 2009, 07:23 PM NHFT
can people use porcmanor.com if they've got something out of state? I knew one guy who wanted to move up but he had to sell his place or sublet or something

just asking

I don't think it would really be appropriate or helpful, since PorcManor is targeted directly to Porcs in NH.

I would be willing to set up a similar site, but I don't see the incentive. PorcManor.com hasn't made much money for me - the ad revenue and landlord fee don't even cover the cost of my time to maintain the site.