• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

David on trial for car registration

Started by TackleTheWorld, December 30, 2007, 09:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I could ask Mike Fisher for a nail polish.  Or I could dress in drag, but I doubt it.  Only 'benito' guiliani can get away with that. 

David

Thanks Dave for the Ridley update.  Unfortunately the web address is properly anarchyhouseproject1.org/home
Somehow when I set it up, I changed something and the slash home was added to become my permanent home page.  But hey, thanks for the publicity.   :)

karenijohnson

http://anarchyhouseproject1.org/home WORKS... without /home DOES NOT!!
you need an index.html file in the directory that your hosting provider tells you to put it in...
Even if the file index.html is just   http://anarchyhouseproject1.org/home link....
(p.s. *might be* index.htm instead...ask hosting provider)

FTL_Ian

David,

This might be an interesting approach at your trial:

FTL_Ian

I think I'll e-mail Marc and see if he can send me some of his videos on DVD so I can submit them to Cheshire TV... :icon_pirat:

TackleTheWorld

wow, Marc was uncharacteristically concise in that video. 

Russell Kanning

that would be funny to turn to the judge and then the prosecuter and ask who they represent or work for .... and then point to all the armed men in the room and all of the side people .... and mention who they all work for

Russell Kanning

so ... anyone want to wear black robes into this trial?

TackleTheWorld

If I were planning to talk to a judge, I might ask Russell to role play the judge with me (he has some experience with how they act) so I could practice getting my message out.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

anyone found a cheap place to get black robes?

FTL_Ian

Russell Kanning

cool

I found some that are a little cheaper for just a robe ... but the robe and wig are a nice combo :)

FTL_Ian

Considering that costumes apparently make one special and powerful, would adding a wig give you authority over the judge?    ;)

Russell Kanning