• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

David on trial for car registration

Started by TackleTheWorld, December 30, 2007, 09:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Dave says
"Finally got a court date.  3-17-08 at 10:00 am.  For those interested, in the process, feel free to come.  It is interesting.  You go into the room, and there is a line in the middle of the room, for people to talk to, I assume prosecutors to arrange payments for various charges.  The gov't gives tickets out like Mcdonalds serves burgers.  It is a huge money making racket.
Don't believe me?  Then follow me to the court room, and if it is like the session that my buddy went to, you will believe me then.
Oh, NO weapons in the court house.  Felony. "

I'll be there with a camera. 
St Patricks Day
March 17
10:00 am
Keene district court.  3 washington street

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

J’raxis 270145

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 30, 2007, 12:42 PM NHFT
david could even be part irish
Nah.  But if I remember, I will wear a green shirt. 

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on December 30, 2007, 01:20 PM NHFT
March, eh? Talk about speedy trials...
That is my first thought as well.  They didn't even send out the notice of hearing until 12-28. 

FTL_Ian

Lauren, I can also be there with a video camera, but odds are good they will only allow one of us to record in the courtroom.  Do you want the exclusive, or should we both show up with cameras and let them decide at that time which of us, if not both, they want to allow in?

TackleTheWorld

Let's both try to get in.  I'd bet if two tv news teams showed up they'd have to let both in... or neither.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 01, 2008, 11:50 PM NHFT
Let's both try to get in.  I'd bet if two tv news teams showed up they'd have to let both in... or neither.

As I understand it, they usually ask one team to feed or give their footage to the other team.  We could claim we don't have that technical capability and that we're both on a deadline...

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

is david going to go through makeup and wardrobe?

J’raxis 270145

How many ridleographers can we fit in the courtroom? ;D

David

Kat Kanning

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 02, 2008, 01:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: David on January 02, 2008, 12:52 PM NHFT
No. 

Could you elablorate on that?  :D
No facial makeup.  But I will likely put on some anti perspirant.  I'll likely have clothes on, but not fancy ones.  I may comb my hair.  It was suggested that I wear green, I'll try to remember.   ;)

Kat Kanning