• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

David on trial for car registration

Started by TackleTheWorld, December 30, 2007, 09:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Radical_Teen

Unfortunately that's the same day I'm coming back from California, arriving about three p.m., so I can't be there. :'( I hate to miss Russell in his judge outfit.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: kira_jane on March 12, 2008, 12:41 PM NHFT
Unfortunately that's the same day I'm coming back from California, arriving about three p.m., so I can't be there. :'( I hate to miss Russell in his judge outfit.

I don't have one yet.

David

I'm considering my original idea, green short sleeve shirt.  I would love to have a clip on tie.   ;D  It has to be a clip on.  Anyone have an old one I could use? 

Btw, talked to my boss at PH, seems my job is safe no matter what happens.   :)  She will have to terminate my job if my absense is longer than 2 weeks, but she said she would gladly hire me back.  It doesn't pay well, but if she is good on her word, I'm glad I never quit them. 
Quote from: kira_jane on March 12, 2008, 12:41 PM NHFT

Wow, you get around.  Thanks for the support.   :)

Russell Kanning

d_goddard

Quote from: David on March 12, 2008, 01:27 PM NHFT
Btw, talked to my boss at PH, seems my job is safe no matter what happens.
Sweet deal. What's PH?

FTL_Ian

If you were in Keene, you would know.    >:D

Lloyd Danforth

"  Heah Come Da Judge!  Heah Come Da Judge!"

Pat K

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 12, 2008, 09:12 PM NHFT
If you were in Keene, you would know.    >:D

I've been in Keene for 20 years, and I don't know what he's talking about. I guess I don't go outside enough. I'll think on it some more.

d_goddard

Radical_Teen

Wow, you get around.  Thanks for the support.   :)

What California? That's nothing I go there all the time to visit my dad. I'm a world traveler they say. I've been to China, Australia, Thailand and I just got back from Chile. I've been to all these places and I'm only sixteen. I don't mean to brag, but yeah I'm a world traveler. If you don't believe me just ask my mom, Kat Kanning.

Kat Kanning

You know, I've never actually seen her do those things  ;)

Russell Kanning

oh man ... we even have Kira talking smack on this forum ... now noone is safe

Russell Kanning

David

I'm thinking to meet there early, say about 9:30 or so, in the lobby. 

I would like anyone who is interested, but that has never seen the 'pretrial' activity to be there.  It is,...interesting.  That is, if it is anything like U-turn Daves trial. 
It is quite the commercial opperation.   :o