• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Brrrrrr

Started by Caleb, December 30, 2007, 07:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Careful, you're gonna get Caleb all randy.  :o

David

Quote from: Caleb on December 30, 2007, 09:13 PM NHFT
Does that mean I get to shag Hillary?  ;D
Caleb must be drunk.   ;D

David

Upper 40's today.  Sunny.  Nice day.  Even Caleb would like this weather.   >:D

dalebert

I lived there for 8 years. It's a different kind of cold there. I feel warmer here.  :)

I remember about 6 months after I moved there, I was driving to work and there was suddenly this BEAUTIFUL snow-capped mountain range in the distance. I couldn't understand how I never noticed it before. It felt like I was on the Truman show and someone painted them on the horizon the night before while I slept. A friend explained that we had finally had enough rain to clear out the smog.  :-\

Yesterday while driving, I realized my friend visiting from FL had the heat running. I said "Are you trying to cook us, FL boy? I'd actually like the roll down the windows." It was like the perfect weather, seriously.

David

Comfort is relative.  Srqrebel, told me he visited home for chriatmas, (PatK sp?), and when he came back he was freezing.  In the 2 or so weeks he was in florida, he reacclimated to the warm climate. 
For me anything less than 60 degrees is cold.  But after a week in the teens, it felt like a balmy spring day.  Especially with the nice sun. 

Russell Kanning

actually you were right Dale ... all of SoCal is covered in a dome which has a brown haze projected on it on most days and an unearthly orange glow at night ... every once in a while the turn on the rain or wind machines and reveal the backdrop

the mountains are fake too and give way when rained on

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah, ya have to seal paper mache' or it turns into mung