• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How many men can the ARMY piss off at once?

Started by Jim Johnson, January 05, 2008, 04:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Quote from: Beth221 on January 06, 2008, 10:47 AM NHFT
but it be womans choice to have da fake boobies.

u be rite.

me just wishes everyone be happy with da parts we got.

kola

Beth221

kola

It is my opinion that they are not safe to be put in bodies therefore I object to breast implants even when a woman has a masectomy. I would guess 99% of them are for cosmetic reasons.

kola

Beth221

replacement parts- like a hip, or a knee.

what about for breast cancer, if i had to have by boobs chopped iff, i would prolly do implants, to replace what I lost. 

it would be for emotional reasons, so when i put a bra on, i have something to put in the bra.. rather than having nothing there. 

MaineShark

kola seems very fond of telling others what they should do with their own bodies.

Reminds me of certain Presidential candidates...

Joe

Beth221

he has a right to his own opinion, just dont cram it down my throat, is all i ask.

i can see why women get them.

or an cosmetic surgery.

kola, what about men getting breast implants?  most of the time that is not really for cosmetic reasons, its to become more woman, for themselves. 

i dont want to see implants banned. 

Russell Kanning

maybe you could start a new "army" beth ... you could attract free women ... and a whole lot of men

the other army is just no fun at all

Caleb

Quote from: MaineShark on January 06, 2008, 12:30 PM NHFT
kola seems very fond of telling others what they should do with their own bodies.

Joe

::) All he did was say that they are bad for your health. He didn't try to tell anyone they can't have them. And fyi, he's right. There is a 100% certainty of complications down the road with breast implants.

srqrebel

Quote from: kola on January 06, 2008, 12:16 PM NHFT
It is my opinion that they are not safe to be put in bodies therefore I object to breast implants even when a woman has a masectomy. I would guess 99% of them are for cosmetic reasons.

kola

Seems like objecting to someone else getting breast implants goes outside the realm of just making an observation.

Breast implants may be bad for one's health, but unless someone is trying to implant them into you, it doesn't make sense to object.

Caleb

I object to people joining the military. Doesn't mean I plan on going out with a gun to stop them

Beth221

Quote from: Caleb on January 06, 2008, 01:18 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on January 06, 2008, 12:30 PM NHFT

Joe

::) All he did was say that they are bad for your health. He didn't try to tell anyone they can't have them. And fyi, he's right. There is a 100% certainty of complications down the road with breast implants.

thats why you change them out every 10 years. 

Do you object to dental work, like dental crowns, or implants?  Some people's body get sick form the materal, or metal used, and their body rejects them, but doesnt mean that we should stop using them, right?  Some people get dental work done for cosmetic reasons, because it overall improves their life, by having an attractive smile, they have more confidence.

Like a stripper getting a tit job, and making $2000 a week more, to benefit her bastard children, why take that away?

I am pro boob. 

Caleb

At issue was *not* pro-boob vs. anti-boob. I just don't like people attacking Kola when he didn't say anything wrong.

by the way, there is a large segment of men who find fake boobs a turn off. So in that respect, the boob job could be considered the "anti-boob" position.

Russell Kanning

Caleb

Beth221

i dont think he needs you to stand up for him, and i didnt know I was attacking him.

it was my opinion that i stated that i was PRO-BOOB. 

i like my boobs, i touch them every day, i like to look at my boobs, and other boobs, too, i have met some boobs in my live, i have seen some boobs dance, and i have even had some boobs in my mouth, doesnt matter if they are fake or real to me, hell i have even covered my boobs in sticky jello.

its a womans choice to have real or fake boobs, as it is a mans choice to do the same.  I have seen great racks on men before, makes me a little jeleous at my O'natural boobs.

i think its a shame that the girl got kicked out of the army for having a boob job, its none of the government business if i have fakes or not, when it comes to protecting the (haha) country.  like someone mentioned, they were paying for tit jobs in the past.

BOOBS, i love them.