• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How many men can the ARMY piss off at once?

Started by Jim Johnson, January 05, 2008, 04:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

i love angry joe, he is my hero!

and Kola, i never told you to stay silent.  I was wondering, or questing where you got your information from.  I have serviced over 40 thousand mouths in my career, and and have done some in the kitchen under the table work, and i know my shit.  I have worked with the most conservetive dentist in RI, and have temped in New England, I went to Boston University, Goldman school of Dental, one of the best in New England. 

So, thirty years of being a dental patient does not give you the education not believe what I am telling you. 

Yes, Joe, you are 100% correct, when you remove a amalgam filling, with a drill, that spins at a minimum of 30K revolutions a second, the dust you breath in, swallow, and what comes in contact with your blood stream is bad, bad, bad, but its still not as much heavy metal as eating that can of tuna fish.  It can even tattoo your skin, in your mouth, if it gets caught in it. 

I risk my life working in the dental field because I handle the amalgam (with is a mixture of 6 or so, depending on the brand, or type you need for the job, depending on the spill size), i dispose of it, i mix it, sometimes by hand, and i clean silver splattered scalers and drills. 

you can have opinions, just get facts first.  You can not say that there are alternatives to mercury fillings, and give composite as the alt.  composite is bad, they leak, they fall out, causing the need to loose tooth structure to drill deeper for retention, composites are hard to place, because they can not get wet, or contaminated, leading to more fillings.  Amalgam is just fine for fillings, but ketac silver is the shit, doest leak, it is strong, has silver in it, and it can be matched to some tooth colors. 

what about laser eye surgery, contacts, make up, hair dye? 

i love discussions, i love learning.

why question me being a freestater, that is none of your concern, if i am one or not.  that is a slap in the face, and if i had implants, big giant DD's, i would slap you in the face with them. 

kola

You're absolutely right Joe.

Beth, you should have heard of Hal Huggins then. He be your enemy.

Kola

Caleb

This is anecdotal, but all of my health problems began shortly after I got my amalgam fillings.

Caleb

Beth221

if i looked down tomorrow, and lost my boobs over night, i would just die.  A part of me would be gone, then I would get fake ones, because when a woman opens up her shirt, and takes off her bra, and looks at her breasts, its a wonderful thing, we are all proud of out chests, we waited years to get them, and figure out what they are used for, to feed our children with them, they are part of us, i would replace mine or enhance mine in a heart beat, if I needed too. 

I have even met men with penis implants, i met a woman with one, err, once was a woman, hehe, and I ment a man, with beautiful cosmeticly inhanced smile, with a penis implant to make it larger, he was a very sexy, and handsome man. 

what if kola, you woke up in the morning and your little buddy was gone?  you with to take a pee, and you had to sit...  how would that effect you?  I am sure some men would get implants to replace their detachable penis (remember that song from the 90's?) 

i love boobs.  Kola, try wearing a water bra for a day, and see how you feel, then get back to me.  Let me know how it shifts, sounds (they swuuush!) feels, and how it digs into your shoulder, then you can tel women to wear one.  If you do it, i will rub my boobs in your face for free, my fellow freestater. 

kola

btw "Beth,

Would copying and pasting links of factual evidence (supporting my stance) make you change your mind?

I doubt it greatly.

It would just be a waste of my time, now wouldn't it?

Kola

Beth221

Quote from: Caleb on January 06, 2008, 08:15 PM NHFT
This is anecdotal, but all of my health problems began shortly after I got my amalgam fillings.

Caleb
how about we all brush and floss our teeth, then we dont need fillings.

caleb, i am sorry to hear about that, sometimes removing decay, and stirring up the bees nest, so to say, can effect the body. 

kola, i love reading scientific facts about my field, so bring it on. 

Caleb

uhhh ... if I woke up and the Beast was gone ... I would be devastated.

But isn't that just it, some things are irreplaceable. I'm not sure that a fake penis would console me that much.  :dontknow:

Beth221

Quote from: kola on January 06, 2008, 08:13 PM NHFT
You're absolutely right Joe.

Beth, you should have heard of Hal Huggins then. He be your enemy.

Kola

well, working with mercury, can turn you into a mad hatter. 

kola

umm, you really didn't answer the question?

Kola

Caleb

Quote from: Beth221 on January 06, 2008, 08:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Caleb on January 06, 2008, 08:15 PM NHFT

Caleb
how about we all brush and floss our teeth, then we dont need fillings.

caleb, i am sorry to hear about that, sometimes removing decay, and stirring up the bees nest, so to say, can effect the body. 

kola, i love reading scientific facts about my field, so bring it on. 

yeah, and I'm not saying that it was the mercury specifically. I know that when I had them removed I didn't get better. But then again, I didn't get worse either, so I'm not so sure that removing the mercury fillings is as bad as people say either.  My problem is with the dishonesty in the profession. I was never told that they were putting mercury in my mouth. They call them "silver" fillings, which is dishonest, imo.

Beth221

Quote from: Caleb on January 06, 2008, 08:23 PM NHFT
uhhh ... if I woke up and the Beast was gone ... I would be devastated.

But isn't that just it, some things are irreplaceable. I'm not sure that a fake penis would console me that much.  :dontknow:

the beast, I am not letting you live that one down!

how would your sex life be?  really bad, just having balls hanging there, eww, your junk is so ugly looking, so you are out with an attractive libertarian, or a cite gothic anarchist chick, and you get hot and heavy at the movies, she is kissing you all over you neck,a nd starts to get down on her knees in front of you, to pleasure what is NOT there, that is a bummer dude.  why not get it replaced?  They make really good looking fake ones, and if all the plumbing is there, it will work too!  Pleasuring the beast is just as good feeling to you, as it can be to the gothic  chick. 

is it getting hot in here?   :blush:

Beth221

Quote from: kola on January 06, 2008, 08:28 PM NHFT
umm, you really didn't answer the question?

Kola

what question, me? 

confused, flustered, need to go watch some boobs. 

Caleb

well, boobs are in a different category, I think, than a member. I mean, fake boobs act just like real ones. I don't think any fake penis could replace a real one. There are some serious nerve endings there. Some pump up job ... well, it just wouldn't be the same.

kola

Beth,

Why have Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Japan, Finland and Canada  taken steps to limit and phase out the use of amalgam (mercury) restorations?

Last I read, California was working at banning its use as well.

We can start a new thread if you wish?

Kola