• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How many men can the ARMY piss off at once?

Started by Jim Johnson, January 05, 2008, 04:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Quote from: Beth221 on January 06, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFTexcellent idea!!

i will tell Dan asap, we took pics of it, know anything about water filtration?

Personally, I could look around and tell you whether or not there's a filtration system! :o

I know a very good filtration company that could actually test the water and check things out, though :)

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 06, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFTI was really hoping this thread would be about how great large breasted women look when they shoot automatic weapons and how the ARMY could use those as a recruiting strategy.

Automatic weapons typically run at a pretty high cyclic rate.  More of a vibration than anything else.

Now, hand her a lever-action rifle or a pump-action shotgun, and run through some rapid fire drills, and it will be more entertaining...

Joe

srqrebel

Quote from: Beth221 on January 06, 2008, 08:31 PM NHFT
...so you are out with an attractive libertarian, or a cite gothic anarchist chick, and you get hot and heavy at the movies, she is kissing you all over you neck,a nd starts to get down on her knees in front of you...

Where does one go to encounter one of these??? :o

MaineShark

Quote from: srqrebel on January 07, 2008, 08:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: Beth221 on January 06, 2008, 08:31 PM NHFT...so you are out with an attractive libertarian, or a cite gothic anarchist chick, and you get hot and heavy at the movies, she is kissing you all over you neck,a nd starts to get down on her knees in front of you...
Where does one go to encounter one of these??? :o

PorcFest worked for me :)

Joe

kola

Quote from: Beth221 on January 06, 2008, 08:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 06, 2008, 08:37 PM NHFT
Beth,

Why have Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Austria, Japan, Finland and Canada  taken steps to limit and phase out the use of amalgam (mercury) restorations?

Last I read, California was working at banning its use as well.

We can start a new thread if you wish?

Kola

that is easy, which i have already answered it, sort of, same reason nitrous is not being used, the workers, the dentist, and assistants are breathing it in on a 40 hour a week basis,more exposure, we get more complications from it, than you having it in your teeth.  Nitrous is harmfull if you are prego, and breathing it in, small doses, like if a prego assistant, or doc, worked on 20 people a day,a nd breathed it all that nitrous in the airt, the baby would come out with three heads or something creapy.

I used the analogy of a fake penis, because it has the same emotional effect on both sexes, if i lost my boobs, and if your cock fell off.  And, my breasts dont have nerves??  Gosh, what makes my nipples feel good when I caress them? 

Ohh one more thing, if the FDA bans merc in dental fillings, then the government benefits from the more expensive filling materials.  if its more $ in their pocket, because you know the gov, has its hands deep in the ADA's pocket, why not do it? 

Oh. So these countries are banning the use of mercury at the request from dentists and assistants? Are you indicating that because mercury is a hazard, the dentists want it banned?

Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 11:38 AM NHFTOh. So these countries are banning the use of mercury at the request from dentists and assistants? Are you indicating that because mercury is a hazard, the dentists want it banned?

That's exactly what she said.  It's a hazard to the dentists.

Mercury is not a "toxic chemical."  Mercury is a chemical that is toxic at certain doses.

One mercury atom is not going to harm you.  Drinking a quart of it will cause you a lot of harm.  Somewhere between those two is a level above which the mercury is toxic, and below which it is not.

Patients with amalgam fillings do not get exposure above the toxic level.  Dentists and assistants who deal with mercury every day in large quantities, get a great deal more exposure.

Heck, oxygen is a dangerous toxin.  The air around you is safe to breathe because it is only about 21% oxygen.  Start cranking that percentage up, and sustain it for a while, and you can die of oxygen poisoning.

Joe

kola

Quotejoe quote:One mercury atom is not going to harm you.

atom??? wow 4th grade chemistry major?

I'll wait for Dr Beths answers...stick with unlicensed HVAC work.

Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 12:07 PM NHFT
Quotejoe quote:One mercury atom is not going to harm you.
atom??? wow 4th grade chemistry major?

Uh, what?  Have you completely given up on even attempting to be coherent?

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 12:07 PM NHFTI'll wait for Dr Beths answers...stick with unlicensed HVAC work.

As opposed to what?  Licensed HVAC work?  This is NH, not your one of your oh-so-loved fascist States.  Heating professionals here actually need to know what their doing, as opposed to running to your beloved State for protection from competition.  Those of us who are skilled don't fear competition.

You don't have to wait for Beth's answer.  As I said, that was exactly what she said.  Those of us who can read English know what she said.  I just re-stated it in easier terms, for those who seem to be struggling.

Joe

kola

QuoteYou don't have to wait for Beth's answer.

well now, aren't we bossy?

Ok Big Atom Joe, support your claim that it is dentists and their assistants who want mercury use banned in Europe and the US. chop chop.

Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 12:24 PM NHFT
QuoteYou don't have to wait for Beth's answer.
well now, aren't we bossy?

Uh, how could that possibly be "bossy?"  That doesn't even make sense.  Some of us live here on Earth.  Maybe you'd like to join us sometime?

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 12:24 PM NHFTOk Big Atom Joe, support your claim that it is dentists and their assistants who want mercury use banned in Europe and the US. chop chop.

Uh, it's not my claim.  I was just re-stating what Beth said.  Nor did she say that it's only dentists and their assistants, before you go trying to make that silly assertion (since it's pretty obvious that's where you're headed).  There are plenty of fascists like yourself who just enjoy trying to run other people's lives.

Joe

kola

btw: "holistic" dentists want it banned so they are excluded.

I want evidence that proves "mainstream DDS's (who use merc) are the driving force behind the banning of it use.

chop chop.  ;)

Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 12:38 PM NHFTbtw: "holistic" dentists want it banned so they are excluded.

I want evidence that proves "mainstream DDS's (who use merc) are the driving force behind the banning of it use.

chop chop.  ;)

Why don't you go looking for it, then?  No one here made that claim.

Joe

kola

Quote from: MaineShark on January 07, 2008, 12:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 11:38 AM NHFTOh. So these countries are banning the use of mercury at the request from dentists and assistants? Are you indicating that because mercury is a hazard, the dentists want it banned?

That's exactly what she said.  It's a hazard to the dentists.[/color]
Mercury is not a "toxic chemical."  Mercury is a chemical that is toxic at certain doses.

One mercury atom is not going to harm you.  Drinking a quart of it will cause you a lot of harm.  Somewhere between those two is a level above which the mercury is toxic, and below which it is not.

Patients with amalgam fillings do not get exposure above the toxic level.  Dentists and assistants who deal with mercury every day in large quantities, get a great deal more exposure.

Heck, oxygen is a dangerous toxin.  The air around you is safe to breathe because it is only about 21% oxygen.  Start cranking that percentage up, and sustain it for a while, and you can die of oxygen poisoning.

Joe

you half answered the question and now you begin the tap dance;  
question once again: I said are these countries are banning the use of mercury at the request from dentists and assistants?

kola

QuoteWhy don't you go looking for it, then?  No one here made that claim.

Joe

LOL!are you for real???

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 12:43 PM NHFT
QuoteWhy don't you go looking for it, then?  No one here made that claim.
LOL!are you for real???

Absolutely and all the time.  I challenge you to quote anyone here saying that dentists are "the driving force" behind mercury bans, or anything even remotely similar.  Beth stated that many dentists support them.  Not that they are the only supporters, or even that they are the most major supporters.

The term here is "straw man."  You know you are wrong, so you pretend your opponent said something other than what was actually said, since you know you cannot address the actual claim that was actually made.

Joe

kola

I do not know why I waste time even responding to you Joe. You spoke for Beth but then avoid following it up by supplying a source upon my request. LOL! You are a gem.  

For Dr. Beth,

again: are these countries (and states) banning the use of mercury at the request from dentists and assistants ?(holistic dentists excluded)

if yes, provide a source.

Kola