• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How many men can the ARMY piss off at once?

Started by Jim Johnson, January 05, 2008, 04:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

shh quiet Joe, the adults are talking.

thanks, Kola

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 01:26 PM NHFTI do not know why I waste time even responding to you Joe. You spoke for Beth but then avoid following it up by supplying a source upon my request. LOL! You are a gem.

I don't need to supply sources for Beth's statements.  She's plenty intelligent enough to do that for herself.

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 01:28 PM NHFTshh quiet Joe, the adults are talking.

If this were an adults-only discussion, there's no conceivable way you'd be invited.

Joe

kola

wasnt it you joe who has an issue with barkng out opinions without factual evidence?

can you say hypocrite? LOL

now go play..shhh,

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 01:47 PM NHFTwasnt it you joe who has an issue with barkng out opinions without factual evidence?

can you say hypocrite? LOL

now go play..shhh,

Why don't you even attempt to quote me "barking out opinions without factual evidence"

Please do.

Joe

kola

I want to stay on ONE topic ADHD Joe.

That being about who is behind the ban.

now shoo',

Kola

Beth221

Quote from: kola on January 07, 2008, 01:26 PM NHFT
I do not know why I waste time even responding to you Joe. You spoke for Beth but then avoid following it up by supplying a source upon my request. LOL! You are a gem. 

For Dr. Beth,

again: are these countries (and states) banning the use of mercury at the request from dentists and assistants ?(holistic dentists excluded)

if yes, provide a source.

Kola

you some of us were working today!  sorry to keep you waiting Kola.

Its actually the government who is banning it, dentists, and assistants, know the risks, and we take precautions, that are maindated my the government to handle mercury, and other chemicals.  OSHA controls, and makes me take stupid classes that is a waste of my time, on how to keep me protected.

When i return to you, I will get you my 3inch stack of OSHA rules and REGULATIONS on how to keep me protected, and I will bring it to you next time I am in the free state.  We can go over it together. 

I must follow guidelines for OSHA permissible exposure limit (PEL) for mercury, and I have yet to exceed the limit.   

kola

QuoteIts actually the government who is banning it, dentists, and assistants, know the risks, and we take precautions, that are maindated my the government to handle mercury, and other chemicals.  OSHA controls, and makes me take stupid classes that is a waste of my time, on how to keep me protected

I know "the government" is banning it. They are really the only ones with the authoritative power to "ban" it. But my question is directed as to who specifically is requesting the ban.  It is my understanding (and I can site sources) that it is mostly the laypeople (and some holistic DDS's)  who are opposed to its use and it is them who have notified "the authorities" to ask for the ban. It is my opinion
(and I can provide sources) that it is NOT the dentists who want it banned, in fact most of them stand up and support the right to continue using it.

Kola

Beth221

ok then if you know its not the dental profession who want it banned, then why did you ask me if it was??

the general population thinks of mercury as being highly toxic, all the time, but that is not true, its when it is in liquid form, when I am mixing it, away from the patient. 

I spilled a few ounces one day, and that didnt put me over the PEL.

thank god for paper towels, it wicks it up rather fast, along with a vacuum. 

When we send straight Mercury, in liquid form, for hazard disposal, we send it to the government, which charges us about $200 bucks per ounce, and what does the government do with it?  They tell us, they bury it in the desert, in nevada.  Does that scare anyone else?  Having a few tuns of mercury, underground?  What if we have a quake?  Would if it leaks from their containers and people breath in vapor? 

Lloyd Danforth

Drinking a quart of mercury all at once will have ne 'toxic' effect ;D

Puke

She needs to understand how lucky she is to dodge that bullet.
FTA.

Beth221

no crapola. 

I think people who generaly want to join and fight for their country, should join a local militia!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on January 06, 2008, 09:19 PM NHFT
Alright, alright, alright...jeez.

Enough about how breast implants are bad....rubber testicles...and now farming.

I was really hoping this thread would be about how great large breasted women look when they shoot automatic weapons and how the ARMY could use those as a recruiting strategy.

Pat, Lloyd, Roger...KB... gimme a You Tube here.

[youtube=425,350]a3rezRFjoQU[/youtube]

Jim Johnson

Puke

Yeah. Women in the Army do give guys something to look at.
Not to sound sexist or whatever. It's just the truth.