• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Should protesters respect private property?

Started by yonder, January 05, 2008, 10:55 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2008, 08:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Caleb on March 09, 2008, 08:32 PM NHFT
It is easy to see that you are not used to this business of adventures. Those are giants, and if you are afraid, away with you out of here and betake yourself to prayer, while I engage them in fierce and unequal combat.
you're killing me Caleb
I can see you riding on a donkey with your gay mexican outfit and lance. :)

Here are the outfits updated to 2008

Caleb

They are very gay in an ambiguous way, Friend 'o Friends.

Pat K

Or you could go with this fabulous outfit .

MaineShark

Quote from: jjschless on March 09, 2008, 08:49 PM NHFTI am curious to know how many times a peaceful means of civil disobedience has been employed against the government versus the number of times of clean guns have been employed against the government, recently?

Peaceful civil disobedience: 10, 200, 1000?
Clean guns: 0?

Clean guns are employed 24/7 by millions.  Civil disobedience has never, to my knowledge, ever actually done anything to enhance liberty.

The most wonderful thing about the ability to use force in self-defense, is that you generally don't need to do so.

The only reason we have what freedom we have, is because the government knows that they can only push us so far before we fight back.

That's why Ghandi said that there was no greater evil done by the British than to impose gun control.

Joe

Lloyd Danforth

dalebert

Caleb

Wow! I heard Zorro was coming out of the closet, but this is ridiculous!  :o

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on March 09, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Or you could go with this fabulous outfit .

that is disrespecting private property on a whole new level .... he could be cursing the ground forever

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

JJ

The right to carry and bear arms is a defensive stance whereas peaceful civil disobedience is offensive in that is outright challenges the current paradigm.  I recognize the need for an armed citizenry and the benefit thereof but a peaceful revolution cannot take place with out the offensive force of civil disobedience. 

Condemning those who would practice the courageous art of peaceful civil disobedience revels one to be a charlatan.

Lloyd Danforth

On WTNK in Lebanon, NH they interviewed a guy from Israel who they have on every Monday.  He lives near the Seminary where those people were killed.  It was an armed student who killed the gunman.

Caleb

For all the boasting about how his nice clean gun makes everybody more free, Joe's nice clean pretty gun didn't do much to help ed brown. it will still be nice and clean from disuse when he hands it over to the gestapo when they come for it.  and i'm not picking on joe. i'm sure he's got great aim and a quick draw. but he can't beat the feds in a shootout, and he knows it. they've got nukes, for chrissakes. they can take him out without him even ever seeing them. that's why gun cleaners always back down from the feds. well, not always. but almost always. and they have ways of dealing with those rare few who don't back down.

Caleb

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on March 10, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT
On WTNK in Lebanon, NH they interviewed a guy from Israel who they have on every Monday.  He lives near the Seminary where those people were killed.  It was an armed student who killed the gunman.

once again, though, lloyd, it's a lot easier to stand up to a single gunman with a gun than it is to stand up to the government. that's why, despite the fact that there are tons of guncleaners out there, we never have an armed revolution.

KBCraig

Quote from: Caleb on March 10, 2008, 08:36 PM NHFT
Joe's nice clean pretty gun didn't do much to help ed brown.

Neither did warm fuzzy thoughts and Kum-Ba-Yah.