• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FOR KOLA-so we stop going OT in other threads.

Started by Beth221, January 07, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Quotewell, sorry i didnt read every flipping word of your dribble, its getting boring to be, and I am working right now, not on teeth, but other work.  Most of my charts are in the form of xrays, and when i went to BU, I passed my radiology with a 100%, top of my class.   

Well, i read all of your comments but I wont stoop to your level and call it dribble.

QuoteSo, you are the doctor now?

I am chiropractor. I have a doctorate degree. I do not call myself a doctor and I inform my patients to call me by my first name and no "doctor" crap. I majored in physics and have went on to take pre med, the same courses that an MD takes. I spent 4 years  and have a BA in science. Chiro school is a 5 year program but if you go straight through without any breaks you finish in 3 and a half years. I then took more schooling and acquired a diplomat degree in radiology. 

QuoteArnt chiropractors med school drop outs? 

At my college, I never met a chiro who was a med drop out. On the other hand I saw several chiro students who dropped out and went to med school. I would say the majority of chiros dislike the medical profession and that is why they chose to be a chiro. That was my reason. I think you statement is just one of those myths that ignorant people like to use to attempt to ridicule individuals. I am a weathered old soul and I have heard it all and nothing really gets me upset. I love my profession and enjoy being in the crossfire and being a part of a rebellious couragous profession. 

Quoteso, when we gonna meet? 
Can we can we please??

I do not think you are the type of person I would like to meet in person, only because your medical mentality is quite a turn off for me. You are an attractive and smart young lady but at my age I like hanging out with people who have the same interests. I think you and Joe are a better match for being good friends. 

Quoteand cant you answer my questions??

I think I have more than answered your questions.

Quotejust answer the one about you questioning me being a free stater, i really want to hear that one.  Then i will stop busting your balls. 

I did. You should work on reading slower. go back and look.

Kola

Beth221

:clap:

bravo, well done.

i am speechless.  and done wasting my time battling with you.

Oh Kola, you are suprime internet hero. 

Thank you for answering my question about you questioning me about being a freestater, I may not live in NH, but I have done a few things in the free state, and my SO is there now, working his tail off. 

The only recommendations I gave, was information that can be found with research.  I never said, "Hey Sally, you have a throbbing tooth ache?  you need a root canal, because the nerve of your tooth is dying, and then you need a post and core, and a crown, i suggest color A2 for you!" 

But, i did tell everyone to BRUSH and FLOSS, my bad. 

Kola, I am done.  This is NOT making anyone a better person, not making thing better for Liberty. 

MaineShark

So, let's see... according to kola, Beth is wrong because she doesn't have a license from the government?  Is that it, kola?

And we should all be impressed by the "doctorate" that kola downloaded off the Internet, eh?

Not to mention his undying devotion to governmental solutions for all the "problems" his fevered imagination can "discover."  Truly impressive.

(here's a hint, kola... people who actually want to "disengage from the state" don't quote government actions as proof of their claims)
(they also don't suggest that someone shouldn't be "allowed" to engage in free speech without a government-issued license)

I find the whole thing very amusing, personally.  Kola claims he hates the government, but shows his true colors at all times by immediately retreating to government authority whenever challenged.  He hates cell phones because they irradiate people with a microscopic level of radio, but has no trouble x-raying folks on a regular basis.  And he actually imagines that having a government license makes him somehow smarter or better than others.

Kola, speaking as someone who does have a fair bit of experience with the psychology of intelligence (more of my true vocation; engineering just pays better), I can easily tell you from reading your posts here and knowing Beth that she is at least 1.5 standard deviations above you, and I wouldn't be surprised if she were as much as 2.5SD above you.

Intelligence, alone, is not a prime determinant of anything, but in this case, given your obvious lack of information on so many, many subjects, you might be well-served by shutting your yap and listening for a change.  You might even manage to learn something.

Joe

John

Quote from: Beth221 on January 07, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFT
*smiles* *Takes Bows*

:)
I have to say ONE thing, because I am SO SHOCKED.   :o  I am not going to read all about this issue nor even all of this thread.
However I must respond to ONE thing:

John

Quote from: Beth221 on January 07, 2008, 10:12 PM NHFTand btw, I am not a girl,  I

WELL Beth - You definitely ain't a boy!  ;D  I've seen you.
No - you definitely ain't one of the boys.  :)
I've looked it up.   :book1:
Beth, I'm telling you; not all wrestlers are boys.   

kola

Beth221

haha, i was wondering what your one thing you were going to say, was going to be!!

I dont appreciate being called a "girl"  i find it to be disrespectful in this way. 

Your flattery cheered me up, and made me blush!  heheheeee!!!

I was thinking on seeing patients in my house, and calling my illegal practice, "Teeth and Tits, Topless Dental Treatment!"  Maybe I will offer lap dances while waiting for cements to set! 

I even offered my services (not topless!) to the Browns, but they got arrested before I was suppose to go.. 

Beth221

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 10:34 AM NHFT
Joe, were you abused as a child? Kola

Dr. Kola, Now, that is not very professional of YOU to say. 

kola

Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFT
Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 10:34 AM NHFT
Joe, were you abused as a child? Kola

Dr. Kola, Now, that is not very professional of YOU to say. 

I was quite serious, Beth.  ;)

kola

It was a sincere question concerning the health and welfare of Mr Joe.

How is it a unprofessional question, Assistant Beth?

Kola

Beth221

because you are baiting him for a reaction, in which if he gives you one, it will make you look foolish. 

Its the same professionalism that I gave you when I suggested you suck my left tit.

If some joe smo (not you angry joe) asked me if I had been abused, i will happily tell ythem my whole story, of being abused, fighting domestic abuse that lead to a homicide, and a suicide, and it would make that person feel like SHIT for bating me, but not everyone has a horrific life story, like I have. 

Is it any of your business if someone was abused as a child? 

Maybe you were molested as a child, were you?

MaineShark

Quote from: kola on January 08, 2008, 10:34 AM NHFTJoe, were you abused as a child? Kola

Absolutely not.

But given your psych profile, I'd bet good money that you've abused children.  Or, at very least, wanted to, even if you were too cowardly to actually do it.  You fit the profile of an abuser pretty much perfectly.

Quote from: Beth221 on January 08, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFTDr. Kola, Now, that is not very professional of YOU to say.

I wonder if he'd be good enough to post his actual name and contact information.  Something tells me that his beloved government licensing bureau would love to read his posts here.  Assuming he actually is a chiropractor, and not just making it up.  I would have zero qualms about reporting a punk like him, since he clearly loves the notion of licensing and would report anyone else he caught in the slightest technical violation of his beloved government's rules.  I'm a strong believer in poetic justice.

Joe

kola

You want to report me? LOL! on what grounds?

you are one sick puppy.

Kola